By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Baalzamon said:

For gods sake.  After restating what it was supposed to say, you STILL say it wrong.

"Mafia knows other Mafia, correct?" [Once again inferring town has no clue about alignment] "Ok, in that case, no, I'm not on Radish's team."

HOW DO YOU STILL KNOW YOU ARE NOT ON HIS TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BECAUSE I AM IN THE DARK! A townie, like I've said and you've said many times over, DOES NOT KNOW anyone elses alignment, unless they investigate them due to a special ability, I said that because I don't now If he is on my team.

Here: I don't know if Radish is on my team or not.

Around the Network

Delusional?

You are trying to defend yourself, yet STILL infer you know which team Radish is on, and that you are not on his team. The only way to know this is if you are not a townie.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

NintendoPie said:
Baalzamon said:

So? 

How is that an excuse for saying the wrong answer.  That doesn't explain why you say 4*3 is 14 after a teacher continues asking you the answer and you continue saying I don't know.

Maybe it was a stupid thing to say? It was meant to mean this though:

"Mafia knows other Mafia, correct? OK, In that case, no, I'm not on Radish's team."

That should prove my point of me being a Townie.

Rather it points to you being mafia and moreno being town, as that is the only thing you should be able to say as a matter of fact.

Also you know that you said you're not on the same team, and now you're saying that he's probably also town along with you, right?

Nevermind.. confused radish and moreno there. First point still stands.

Linkzmax said:

Rather it points to you being mafia and moreno being town, as that is the only thing you should be able to say as a matter of fact.

Also you know that you said you're not on the same team, and now you're saying that he's probably also town along with you, right?

Who are you referring to? I never said Radish was town. I said Moreno would most likely be town, along with me.

Around the Network

My god, you FINALLY said the right answer.

Too bad my mind is still set on you, especially after your incorrect revision.

I'll tell you what was told to Radish earlier. Go scumhunt, because continuing to simply respond to me isn't going to get my vote off of you.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

I don't even know how to do anymore Scum-Hunting when I already have done my share of it.

For one there aren't many people posting, like seriously, have you seen who has posted the most in here? You, Me, Rol, Linkz, Moreno, and Radish. That is the most I have seen so far.

Final-Fan said:

On an unrelated note, I've noticed that some people seem to be confused about my avatar, not understanding the picture or even seing weird things in it (one guy thought it was a face, instead of the character's whole body plus two dolls).  Do you think I should change it to this? 

I've had my Washu avatar too long to want to change it to something else entirely, but this kind of change could be OK if it helped people understand what they were looking at. 

P.S.  If anyone wants to be my minion, I have two openings available since the terms of Riot of the Blood's lost bet expired.  I can provide the avatar picture. 

@ bolded and gentlemen we have out cult leader...

as for the avatar I have never known what it was before.  Interesting how you chose the more stylized Washu for your avatar. I do like her puppets.

NintendoPie said:

Here: I don't know if Radish is on my team or not.

Why didn't you just say that from the start instead of making yourself look suspicious? It really was a simple question that you could have answered right away.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Stefl1504 said:
RolStoppable said:
Stefl1504 said:

Somebody doing something that does not fit his usual playstyle normally has a reason... that is what makes me suspicious... well, I don't want to force this stuff, since you are completely right that something like that alone never should be a reason for a lynch, but you make me feel like I was going for a lynch of him, when I did not even want to push for him a little bit.

I asked you for your suspects and you named FF as your biggest one. I asked you why and you came up with garbage reasoning. It sounds way too fabricated.

HoS: stefl

LOL!!! Sorry, WAHAHAHAHA!!!

Now that I stopped laughing, you said yourself it is my top-suspect, you asked for them, now I wouldn't go out there without being asked and claim that I am suspicious of FF, because I know it would be stupid with nothing really at hand, then you want to know details, you fucking get them and then you go haywire because they are not satisfying for your noble purposes? You ask, you get served, don't bitch arround when you are fucking not happy with the shit I serve you!

After calming down:

But the real problem is, you were not even able to get your facts about FF together when asking me and I don't believe you did it on purpose (lol, troll), you just mixed up Trucks and FF

now, Cookie!

stefl I hate you.  you are making this read much more difficult with you own shenanagins