By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Baalzamon said:
Holy shit man. Are you really so dumb to try assuring us of the alignment of yet another player in the midst of this?

The link I just posted should clear it up. If not I would have to say you are the dumb one, or, you are pure scum and you are trying to get at me.

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
Baalzamon said:
Why do I even bother continuing to tell you otherwise.

The right answer to the question was stated by me earlier in the game. If you didn't see it, please start to actually read the posts.

I am absolutely baffled you continue saying he was pushing you so you simply said an answer. I don't believe that for a damned second. Saying a random answer when you don't know what to say doesn't make any sense.

If a teacher asks me what 4*3 is, and I say I don't know, and they continue breathing down my neck until I say an answer, I'm not going to just yell "14!!!!!!!" all of a sudden even if I don't know it is right. I will continue telling them I don't know the damned answer.

You better come up with a better reason or you are going to get a lynch pushed on you.

Rol was going to keep pushing me until I gave him an answer, I think that is quite obvious.

So? 

How is that an excuse for saying the wrong answer.  That doesn't explain why you say 4*3 is 14 after a teacher continues asking you the answer and you continue saying I don't know.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Final-Fan said:
nen, this has been a long time coming. And I don't intend to beat around teh bush as our Day 1s have been lasting too long already.

I don't think day one really dragged last game the problem was it being over 2000 post really quickly.  It was latter days that really dragged on.

NoCtiS_NoX said:
Ugh, kinda busy at the moment but this radish thing is stupid. Really stupid! It's like we are going no where with it.

Anyway, I going with my instinct here but I feel Nintypie and moreno is in the same team (scum). I don't have enough evidence to prove this just yet but what the heck!

And also since we have a newb here I really don't want to press him. It's Mantie. His post came out of no where and I have a feeling the scums can talk at day. It felt someone coach him to say it.

Why do you think this whole thing with radish is stupid? You don't feel like he is a liability like rol and FF?

Baalzamon said:

So? 

How is that an excuse for saying the wrong answer.  That doesn't explain why you say 4*3 is 14 after a teacher continues asking you the answer and you continue saying I don't know.

Maybe it was a stupid thing to say? It was meant to mean this though:

"Mafia knows other Mafia, correct? OK, In that case, no, I'm not on Radish's team."

That should prove my point of me being a Townie.

Around the Network

LOL

That is the link that led to this in the first place. Posts pretending stupidity of how the mafia team works are a perfect cover for a mafia member.

Not only that, but one can infer from that post that you know perfectly well that a townie doesn't know alignment (and mafia does), yet follow by saying he is not on your team.

The whole post reeks of mafia. I hate voting on day 1, but this is just unbelievable.

Vote: NintendoPie

NintendoPie said:
Baalzamon said:

So? 

"Mafia knows other Mafia, correct? OK, In that case, no, I'm not on Radish's team."

How did you know you are not on his team?

NintendoPie said:
Baalzamon said:

So? 

For gods sake.  After restating what it was supposed to say, you STILL say it wrong.

"Mafia knows other Mafia, correct?" [Once again inferring town has no clue about alignment] "Ok, in that case, no, I'm not on Radish's team."

HOW DO YOU STILL KNOW YOU ARE NOT ON HIS TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baalzamon said:
LOL

That is the link that led to this in the first place. Posts pretending stupidity of how the mafia team works are a perfect cover for a mafia member.

Not only that, but one can infer from that post that you know perfectly well that a townie doesn't know alignment (and mafia does), yet follow by saying he is not on your team.

The whole post reeks of mafia. I hate voting on day 1, but this is just unbelievable.

Vote: NintendoPie

You are really glossing over things. 

You are either delusional or Mafia because you are killing of a Townie.

*That was supposed to say 'off'