By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
hatmoza said:

"Johnny Cochrane" Award -Awarded to best fakeclaim, Wonk
With two SKs in the game, Norman Jayden, an FBI agent from Heavy Rain who investigated players for being SKs was a perfect fake roleclaim. Unfortunately, it wasn't planned out well. The SK killer didn't believe you, and the SK 'killed' you just to be safe. You killed yourself with that roleclaim! Still, had you live just a bit longer, your roleclaim had the potential to mislynch many a' town... or one.

Thanks for the award. I do disagree about it being planned out though. I went for the route of saying I targeted the people I targeted to prevent a counter claim in case there was a tracker and or watcher in the game who could call me a liar.  Had I not blown the night actions it would be interesting to have seen how the town reacted to my claim.

Also I did kill myself but not with the claim, I killed myself by picking insomniac instead of ANY OTHER PERSON :(

Around the Network

I will admit, my doctoring didn't save anybody, but I was jewed from the beginning. How is a doctor supposed to save anybody when the only way is to target a mafia? I would have saved Ninpie (why in the hell did I even want to save him?), but the kill was just bussed.

FinalFan was just the wrong pick on the first night that my role was actually useful I guess.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

insomniac17 said:
hatmoza said:

"Ghost" Award- Awarded to least noticeable player, Insomniac
People ignored you, you ignored the game. When you did post, your posts went unnoticed. You weren't the most popular player but let's face it, you didn't make the effort either. However, your suspicious low activity did eventually draw the vigilante's and Scum's attention. The only thing you could have done to not win this award was to claim pro-town Janitor. Yeah, that wouldn't have worked well for you.

Haha. :P I can't deny the truth of that though.

I spent the first part of day 1 trying to figure out how I wanted to actually play. I knew my role was a bastard role and I'd be better off dead, so I was hoping to get killed by the mafia or an SK while avoiding a lynch (so the town wouldn't waste a day). I was debating the best way to do that, and I ultimately decided that I should be really thorough, to hopefully come across as protown. I didn't want to roleclaim janitor, since that's usually not a protown role. It also would have taken me off of the mafia's hit list because the role worked in their favor.

It worked out in the end, but that was more luck than anything I did. I was ready to go after Smeags and Wonk (mostly Wonk) for their replies to my questioning about Noctis's lynch, but I did get in an accident the next day and wasn't back until the day had ended.

I didn't actually ignore the game, but I sure wanted to after the first day. For my posts, I would go back and reread everything, and then link to a billion posts that either came across as odd to me or supported whatever point I was making. The problem was that as the first day dragged on, the thread got much too large to deal with, and I got sick of it... but I didn't want to suddenly change how I posted in the middle of the game. And it didn't help that my posts seemed to be basically ignored... though that's as much my fault as anyone's.

What did I learn from the game? Take notes and actually follow through with my suspicions. It's been a long two years since I played. :P

@ the bolded. Yes you should have. I got impatient and lynched faster than I ever would intentionally as town.

Baalzamon said:
I will admit, my doctoring didn't save anybody, but I was jewed from the beginning. How is a doctor supposed to save anybody when the only way is to target a mafia? I would have saved Ninpie (why in the hell did I even want to save him?), but the kill was just bussed.

FinalFan was just the wrong pick on the first night that my role was actually useful I guess.

jewed?

and as for your role, that is why it was so nice of you to push so hard for radish for us. He was more dangerous to us than you :P

Wonktonodi said:

@ the bolded. Yes you should have. I got impatient and lynched faster than I ever would intentionally as town.

I was actually already working on it. I had started working on a post for you specifically, and I was planning on voting for you. I didn't finish it before I went offline, and I ended up missing the rest of the day.

Around the Network
insomniac17 said:
Wonktonodi said:

I was actually already working on it. I had started working on a post for you specifically, and I was planning on voting for you. I didn't finish it before I went offline, and I ended up missing the rest of the day.

you still got me in the end even if indirectly :P

So ninpie had no restrictions?

I have no words.

Thanks for the award though *smiles*.

mantlepiecek said:

So ninpie had no restrictions?

I have no words.

Thanks for the award though *smiles*.

He only had 2 shots. He would never PM me though after the Yuna scan. He would send me PMs like, "can I sleep on my decision". Problem was, he would send them within the final hour of night phase -killing more of my brain cells.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Everyone who didn't get an award gets a midnight blue t-shirt with Mr. Kitten on it :D

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:

He would send me PMs like, "can I sleep on my decision". Problem was, he would send them within the final hour of night phase -killing more of my brain cells.

He is only 13, give him a break.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089