By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
RolStoppable said:
morenoingrato said:
RolStoppable said:

I already told you that at that point he was confused about what kind of teams I was talking about. Here:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4566531

And he said "I don't know!", because he couldn't know, at that point, you should have understood he didn't have a clue.

Read the post that is linked to. He thought "team" could refer to lynching radish or not lynching radish. His "I don't know" refers to the context of the question. It is not an answer to the question.

And he also said "Scum, Not Scum" as in, what team Radish was in.

Around the Network

Baalz has a point. Rol already asked this question, and Baalz made the most logical answer:

RolStoppable said:
Baalzamon said:

I believe it was 2 (maybe 3).  But I have played about 10 rounds (almost all with radish I believe), and he does something like this just about every single game.  Rather than act so intelligent, you should go back and read through some rounds.  His current actions are in no way a scum vibe.

I asked you if you two are on the same team. Answer the damn question, you dirtbag.

Baalzamon said:
Its an impossible question to answer. Surely you know that as town, you don't know the alignment of any other player.

I have no clue if he is on my team.

Ninpie not only answers definitively, but only considers the question from a mafia's viewpoint and not from a town standpoint.

Ugh, kinda busy at the moment but this radish thing is stupid. Really stupid! It's like we are going no where with it.

Anyway, I going with my instinct here but I feel Nintypie and moreno is in the same team (scum). I don't have enough evidence to prove this just yet but what the heck!

And also since we have a newb here I really don't want to press him. It's Mantie. His post came out of no where and I have a feeling the scums can talk at day. It felt someone coach him to say it.

hatmoza said:

II- Factions, such as Mafia, Siblings, Masons, etc, can only talk during night phases in their designated quick topic. The quick topic is a safe and private thread so far as the URL for the quick topic is not shared outside private messages.

Noctis, which post did you think was coached?

NoCtiS_NoX said:
Ugh, kinda busy at the moment but this radish thing is stupid. Really stupid! It's like we are going no where with it.

Anyway, I going with my instinct here but I feel Nintypie and moreno is in the same team (scum). I don't have enough evidence to prove this just yet but what the heck!

And also since we have a newb here I really don't want to press him. It's Mantie. His post came out of no where and I have a feeling the scums can talk at day. It felt someone coach him to say it.

I'm just trying to stop abuse from someone who was very confused and apparently, is too weak to even try to defend himself. And let's assume we are both Mafia, I wouldn't be stupid enough to outright defend him.

Also, FoS for failing to check the rules.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
hatmoza said:

II- Factions, such as Mafia, Siblings, Masons, etc, can only talk during night phases in their designated quick topic. The quick topic is a safe and private thread so far as the URL for the quick topic is not shared outside private messages.

Noctis, which post did you think was coached?

Ok definitely miss this one. Wait up. 

I'll find the that post.

morenoingrato said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

I'm just trying to stop abuse from someone who was very confused and apparently, is too weak to even try to defend himself. And let's assume we are both Mafia, I wouldn't be stupid enough to outright defend him.

Also, FoS for failing to check the rules.

Let's assume one of you is mafia. Are you stupid enough to defend mafia as town, or are you defending a poor townie for brownie points?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4565907

Here. This post came out of nowhere but since I failed to read.
I have no excuse for that but I really can't focus right now.

RolStoppable said:
morenoingrato said:
NintendoPie said:
Moreno really covers all of my feelings about this.

Well, you should be doing this really, but I just find Rol's actions fishy.

By the way, you were there when I asked baalz the same question earlier in the game and didn't have an issue with my actions, even though I used a harsher tone. Is there any particular reason why you jumped to pie's defense?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4565157

Because Baalz answered clear and easy, yet when Pie tried to suggest that, you really pushed for an answer.

EBWOP*
I meant failed to read the rules. Damn! What's happening with me. Ugh!