By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
DanneSandin said:

But assuming that you're lying, it would be something like this:

Baalz: Godfather

Nen: Town

FF: Town/3rd party JoaT

You: Arsonist

Well, if you really can't decide between me and Nen as to which one is the arsonist we are doomed. -_-

You just have to trust me. I am not the arsonist. We need to lynch him before he kills someone else!

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
DanneSandin said:

But assuming that you're lying, it would be something like this:

Baalz: Godfather

Nen: Town

FF: Town/3rd party JoaT

You: Arsonist

Well, if you really can't decide between me and Nen as to which one is the arsonist we are doomed. -_-

You just have to trust me. I am not the arsonist. We need to lynch him before he kills someone else!

I need to hear from the other players as well before I cast my vote: I won't make a rash decition like you all did yesterday...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DanneSandin said:

I need to hear from the other players as well before I cast my vote: I won't make a rash decition like you all did yesterday...

Fair enough, but you already know who they are suspicious of. Just look at who they voted for...

Still, a very wise decision.

Nintendo still doomed?

It is really strange that SM128 was insisting so hard on baalz. If I didn't have a theory about the changes in ignition time I'd think he was the arsonist and didn't want to "waste" a lynch on me when I was already dead.

That theory is that for the first few days, it was delayed, but as we moved into the endgame hatmoza wanted the kill to happen immediately. This would have been a preplanned shift.

Hmm. Considering that SM128's list has to be bullshit (I'm not third party, my only win condition is winning with town) I guess I'm just as happy doing him first.

Unvote
Vote supermario128

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
It is really strange that SM128 was insisting so hard on baalz. If I didn't have a theory about the changes in ignition time I'd think he was the arsonist and didn't want to "waste" a lynch on me when I was already dead.

That theory is that for the first few days, it was delayed, but as we moved into the endgame hatmoza wanted the kill to happen immediately. This would have been a preplanned shift.

Hmm. Considering that SM128's list has to be bullshit (I'm not third party, my only win condition is winning with town) I guess I'm just as happy doing him first.

Unvote
Vote supermario128

You're so god damn stupid FF!!! You scum!!!

Around the Network

Dammit! Why did I do that?!

I know why I did it; SM128's claims were insane. But why would be be blabbering on about a godfather and trying to lynch baalz when he could have tried for EITHER me or nen? I just don't get it.

SM128, no matter what you flip: I don't know what you could have been thinking.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

DanneSandin said:

So I take it you wouldn't have voted SM128?  Or are you just mad people hammered before you got to vote again?  Sorry about that by the way. 

Oh well. Good luck winning guys.

Nintendo still doomed?

Final-Fan said:
DanneSandin said:

So I take it you wouldn't have voted SM128?  Or are you just mad people hammered before you got to vote again?  Sorry about that by the way. 

I couldn't care less if I do the hammering: what I do care about is that you've just made the same mistake as yesterday!! If Mario flips town I'm dead and the town have lost the game. If he flips scum I'll say I'm sorry to you, no probs - but until then

HoS FF

supermario128 said:
Oh well. Good luck winning guys.

Man I hope you flip scum....