By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

@Danne

Everyone has voted except for you. It is in your hands now. No pressure.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
@Danne

Everyone has voted except for you. It is in your hands now. No pressure.

I just took a nap cuz nuthin' was happening here, and then I return and I get this... ^^

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

So, this is what I'm thinking:

Mario could easily have lied about his list of voting scums, which would make him 3rd party.

Baalz claimed really late in the game, and Mario predicted his move. The only way Baalz could be scum is if he's the godfather.

FF is either scum or Mario lied. I just don't know why he votes Nen if Mario lied, cuz a lying Mario is a scum.

Nen is either the arsonist or townie... And to find this out we gotta find out if Mario lied...

No. We know Nen is the arsonist. Final Fan blocked him and no one ignited into flames last night. This proves it.

Nintendo still doomed?

supermario128 said:
No. We know Nen is the arsonist. Final Fan blocked him and no one ignited into flames last night. This proves it.

But if you remember the first two days, in was during twilight they burst into flame. It's either because the arsonist can decide when they burn - or because Hat decides when they burn. And not having anyone burn during the last night is quite in line with Hats trolling...

Around the Network

Is a 3rd party Jack-of-all trades scum?

DanneSandin said:

But if you remember the first two days, in was during twilight they burst into flame. It's either because the arsonist can decide when they burn - or because Hat decides when they burn. And not having anyone burn during the last night is quite in line with Hats trolling...

The arsonist can probably decide whether he wants them to die at twilight of the next day (or the same night as the kill). However, this doesn't change anything because no one will erupt into flames at twilight either. There is no one left who can be the arsonist, except for Nen.

DanneSandin said:

He certainly isn't pro town, so I would assume so. Yes.

Nintendo still doomed?

supermario128 said:
DanneSandin said:

The arsonist can probably decide whether he wants them to die at twilight of the next day (or the same night as the kill). However, this doesn't change anything because no one will erupt into flames at twilight either. There is no one left who can be the arsonist, except for Nen.

DanneSandin said:

He certainly isn't pro town, so I would assume so. Yes.

Assuming that you're teeling the truth, you and I are the only townies a live - that would mean:

Baalz: Godfather

Nen: Arsonist

FF: 3rd party JoaT

DanneSandin said:

Assuming that you're teeling the truth, you and I are the only townies a live - that would mean:

Yes, which is why we need to either lynch Nen or Baalz today! Otherwise there could be two night kills and we would lose.

Nintendo still doomed?

supermario128 said:
DanneSandin said:

Yes, which is why we need to either lynch Nen or Baalz today! Otherwise there could be two night kills and we would lose.

But assuming that you're lying, it would be something like this:

Nen: Town

FF: Town/3rd party JoaT

You: Arsonist