By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
RolStoppable said:
morenoingrato said:

When he said he was unable to answer, you kept pushing, even if it was clear he can't answer.

He said he was unable to answer because he wasn't sure what kind of teams I was refering to, so I clarified it for him.

Well, he did blindly say he was not on his team without thinking it much, but I'm sure you wouldn't have allowed a "impossible to answer" scenario.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
morenoingrato said:

Well, he did blindly say he was not on his team without thinking it much, but I'm sure you wouldn't have allowed a "impossible to answer" scenario.

What makes you so sure about this?

Because when he said he was unsure what to answer, that was enough for you to leave it as it was, since as a matter of fact, he didn't know what to answer.

Moreno really covers all of my feelings about this.

morenoingrato said:
RolStoppable said:
morenoingrato said:

What makes you so sure about this?

Because when he said he was unsure what to answer, that was enough for you to leave it as it was, since as a matter of fact, he didn't know what to answer.

If he is reading through the thread, surely he should have known what to answer.  I already answered the exact same question not long back.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Baalzamon said:

If he is reading through the thread, surely he should have known what to answer.  I already answered the exact same question not long back.

No, I couldnt. I already tried to say something about not knowing what to answer, Rol dossregarded it and kept pushing on. I had to say something so I just said no.

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:

If I was Mafia I would know he was on my team, correct? 

No, we are not on the same team. 

If you were mafia, you would know, yes.

If you were town, however, you would have absolutely no clue, yet you made a definitive answer that he is not on your team.

Seriously, how is Rol the only one on this guys.

HoS: NintendoPie

NintendoPie said:
Moreno really covers all of my feelings about this.

Well, you should be doing this really, but I just find Rol's actions fishy.

RolStoppable said:
morenoingrato said:

I already told you that at that point he was confused about what kind of teams I was talking about. Here:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4566531

And he said "I don't know!", because he couldn't know, at that point, you should have understood he didn't have a clue.

But why would you say no so certainly then, when the only way you would know a yes or no answer is if you are on mafia. C'mon man, that is a horrible excuse.

Baalzamon said:
NintendoPie said:

If I was Mafia I would know he was on my team, correct? 

No, we are not on the same team. 

If you were mafia, you would know, yes.

If you were town, however, you would have absolutely no clue, yet you made a definitive answer that he is not on your team.

Seriously, how is Rol the only one on this guys.

HoS: NintendoPie

This isn't worth an HoS. There is nothing wrong with what I said. 

Everything is wrong with what you said, that's the problem.

You infer you were "confused" about what to respond, but then came out with a definitive answer that you are NOT on the same team.

The only way to know this is if you are mafia.