By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

The REALLY ironic thing Mario, is that IS my role. I am Yuna, a town doctor, with unlimited uses.

And you are getting my vote right now.

Vote: Mario

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network

You apparently didn't read the post directly below the one I thought I was blocked. I doctored Ninpie the night that he died. Unfortunately mafia either killed him via bus or I was roleblocked.

I will say, your fake claim was quite intriguing however. Nice job.

Baalzamon said:
The REALLY ironic thing Mario, is that IS my role. I am Yuna, a town doctor, with unlimited uses.

I can read you like a book. I knew you would try to pull something like this off. No one believe him for a second! We have already had many "protective" roles and yet you claim to be another one? If I remember things correctly, this is one of the reason why you were suspicious of Radish. So, what gives?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Baalzamon said:
I will say, your fake claim was quite intriguing however. Nice job.

What you fail to understand is that I am not lying about my role. I feel it will be too late when everyone realizes this. -_-

Nintendo still doomed?

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
Baalzamon said:

If I remember things correctly, this is one of the reason why you were suspicious of Radish. So, what gives?

You are damned right it is.

Baalzamon said:

So you admit it then, there is no way we can have ANOTHER protective role.

Nintendo still doomed?

By the way guys, tell me if you were in my shoes, and you were an unlimited use town doctor, and had all these other protective roles that you would have believed them.

Also, during Day 5, I mentioned I was nothing more than a vanilla townie who targeted people for no reason.  With mafia having the ability to bus their kills, the only way I could have actually protected a townie is by protecting a member of the mafia.  It would seem foolish as a doctor to target the person who is most suspicious to you.

supermario128 said:
Baalzamon said:

So you admit it then, there is no way we can have ANOTHER protective role.

WTF are you talking about?  I did not believe it was possible with me as an unlimited use doctor that town could possibly have all those protective roles.  Whether you say it is true or not, I don't believe for a second that you wouldn't have thought the same exact thing.

Where the hell did I say I don't believe we can have another protective role including myself?  When did I EVER say that in my argument against Radish?  Notice I never said a thing about what I was?  I thought it was rather obvious, but apparently not.

You said Radish had to be lying because there couldn't be another protective role in the town, yet you just claimed to be one as well. Something just doesn't add up.

Nintendo still doomed?