By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
TruckOSaurus said:

Okay, now explain the vig shot.

What do you mean? I already did. Like I said, Final Fan probably targeted Insomniac like he said, and then it was bussed to Wonk. He is the Jack of All Trades and probably has his own win condition. Thus, why I said he is probably 3rd party.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:

Survivor is 3rd Party but isn't scum.

You think we could have one??

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

hatmoza said:

Mr. Kitten saw the lifeless Ninpie... walked up to him... and kicked him in the mouth. Everyone in the Dead Thread Cheered.

I hate you, Mr. Kitten.

"I'm sorry" cried Mr. Kitten! "I swear I knew nothing about your character. Can you ever forgive me for giving you the only unmatched character and role? Also, why aren't you dead? You are hanging by the neck!"

"I can take care  of that" Mantle suddenly appeared and sucker punched  Trucks in the face, "Die monster! You don't belong in this world!" mantle continued. " I'm confused" said Mr. Kitten," I thought you said you were Alucard???" Mantle completely ignored him, "Tribute!?! You steal men's souls and make them your slaves!"... "You are a frikking newb, I can't believe this idiot killed me..."  Trucks explained, " I hate you...I hope someone hits you with a sledge hammer in the crotch, rips your genitals off, feeds 'em to a starving rabid dog, have you watch the dog eat your balls, shove the rabid dog through the created hole in your crotch, and finally have the rabid starving dog rip you from the inside out.

Coincidentally, a sledge hammer was swung from the darkness directly into Mantle's manhhood, then a hand reached out and ripped his junk out, fed 'em to a starving rapid dog, shoved the dog in the cavity of the crotch and disappeared.  While Mantle was Screaming in agony, Truck's let out a smile and apparently died happy.

Trucks was Duke Nukem

Trucks was  Cop

Mantle was Murdered

Mantle was Alucard

Mantle was Hated Miller

Day 6 Start

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

LOL. Anyway, with mantle being Hated as well as miller (hated takes one fewer vote to lynch) it's probably for the best that he was the one Nightkilled. Obviously I was left alive because I have no abilities left and to throw suspicion on me, whereas if I had died SM128 would pretty much be an autolynch. Neveertheless, I at least still know I'm innocent, which doesn't really leave a lot of doubt in my mind about SM128's guilt.

However, I am posting this from the agonizingly slow PS3 browser, and since I'm not in a rush, I'll wait until I can double check things (openin new tabs and checking old pages woul dtake forever) so I won't vote yet. But I am pretty damn confident I will be voting SM128.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

This totally makes up for the lack of flavor at my lynching! Good job Mr. Kitten!

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
This totally makes up for the lack of flavor at my lynching! Good job Mr. Kitten!

Seems like I am really hated.

Oh wait, we haven't lynched nen-suer yet. Silly me.

Vote nen-suer

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

mantlepiecek said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Seems like I am really hated.

I've had time to cool down since then but this afternoon, I was not happy!

Signature goes here!

I'm sorry I doubted you Trucks, but I honestly thought you would have been the last scum on my list.

I'm confident that Danne is telling the truth about his role.

I'm confident that Nen is the arsonist.

I'm confident that Baalz is the mafia godfather. He has not role claimed yet, even though everyone else has. To me, it just looks like he was lying about being blocked to make it sound believable. At this point he will probably claim something like doctor, so we should be ready for his fake claim.

I'm also confident that Final Fan has his own sort of win condition, which is why he showed up as scum on my list. A 3rd party "Jack of all trades" is very likely.

With all this in mind, I feel most confortable lynching Final Fan today because I am confident he is scum. However, if we don't lynch either Nen or Baalz then we are looking at another kill tonight and there is no way I am going to let that happen!

Vote: Baalz

If he isn't scum then obviously you should lynch me tomorrow, but I just don't want to lose when we are so close. Let's not make any mistakes guys!

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089