By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Baalzamon said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Baalz now would be a good time to claim, don't you think?

A.) Nope.  I'll let the mafia take the risk of lynching me over confirmed roles.

B.) Holy shit this day went fast, my 2 posts were made while in class, and I just now got home, and it was over.

C.) Be careful listening to Trucks for everything guys.  He hasn't been confirmed town or mafia yet, and could simply be trying to manipulate our night actions (granted tomorrow upon the reveal of what he is we can definitely listen to his words if town).

D.) How I hate you even more Hatmoza.  My role turned out to be nothing more than a vanilla townie who targets people at night for no fucking reason.

Good Point guys. Listen. I have been reading the flavor for a long time in this game.

If hatmoza hints at an innocent being killed in the flavor, consider trucks as innocent.

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
supermario128 said:
DanneSandin said:
But what if Mario is the arsonist?! And mantle is the godfather? I feel so alone =(

I am not the arsonist, nor am I mafia. I know there must be a godfather out there somewhere, which is why I said Baalz has a small possibility to be as such.

DanneSandin said:
shouldn't Mario get modkilled for quoting his PM from Hat!?

No. He already said that in the sign up thread and in this thread, which is why I wasn't afraid of quoting it.

So Yuna is the Godfather?

Some one already pointed out that the godfather would have to have a protagonist name so as not to be detected by NinPie

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

For example hat definitely explained that radish was innocent in the flavor. I will try to find it.

Nen or Mario I'd say.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

It would make perfect sense to make Yuna the godfather! Yuna is the LEADER of a gang... the godfather is the LEADER of the gang... There's a connection there!! Not saying Baalz is godfather, just that it's STILL a possibility.

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:

Like I said before. It would be pretty pointless if the Godfather could be scanned as guilty by a cop. Maybe Hatz gave him that name so he would appear as innocent. Baalz played aggressively early on and got scanned twice because of it. Maybe that was his plan all along.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Like I said before. It would be pretty pointless if the Godfather could be scanned as guilty by a cop. Maybe Hatz gave him that name so he would appear as innocent. Baalz played aggressively early on and got scanned twice because of it. Maybe that was his plan all along.

And Yuna is a gang leader of sorts...

Meanwhile in town, Rufus, along with his new girlfriend Erica, were watching the town getting ready for another lynch. "It's like a sporting event" Nathan Drake said, "at first it was confusing, but now it's better than pay per view!"  he continued as he and Sully shared a cheesy laugh. But it was true. Tailgaters with folding chairs, ice cold beers and barbecue grills have been gathered in the center of town since early morning.  Today's victim? Radish, "let me go! I'm the only hope this town has, how dare you! Every breathe I take is for the better of the people!" yelled Radish as they readied the noose around her neck "... yet, as frustrated as I am with you, I still deeply love you. I'm sorry, I'm sorry I failed you." Rufus watched in horror, "why is nobody stopping this?! That is not the face of a killer!"

Radish's last words before dropping were, "Maybe I'll see you in another lifetime, Link..." It wasn't until after the town saw the young, beautiful princess hanging lifelessly that they realized they probably made a grave mistake.

This is a piece of hatmoza's flavor. Read the bolded guys. It might help you in interpreting the flavor.

supermario128 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Okay so it's pointless to have a Godfather scan guilty to the cop but it's totally normal that he turns up in your little polls?

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
supermario128 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Okay so it's pointless to have a Godfather scan guilty to the cop but it's totally normal that he turns up in your little polls?

But he didn't. He and smeags voted the first day both of 'em. Only smegs showed...