By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

We are assuming too much but at this point we have to.

Around the Network

But what if Mario is the arsonist?! And mantle is the godfather? I feel so alone =(

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

TruckOSaurus said:
supermario128 said:
mantlepiecek said:

If he is third party then he wouldn't be scum unless he is a serial killer, or something similar, but serial killers don't need vig kills.

I'll ask you a simple question. Do you even know what 3rd party means? Also, the reason I am suggesting multiple 3rd parties is because of my PM.

"You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated. "

This leads me to believe that we have to not only get rid of mafia, but a bunch of 3rd party as well.

So two 3rd party isn't enough for you?

Also, don't let the fact Mario apparently quoted his PM fool you. hatmoza gave out that sentence in the sign up thread.

Signature goes here!

shouldn't Mario get modkilled for quoting his PM from Hat!?

TruckOSaurus said:
TruckOSaurus said:
supermario128 said:
mantlepiecek said:

If he is third party then he wouldn't be scum unless he is a serial killer, or something similar, but serial killers don't need vig kills.

I'll ask you a simple question. Do you even know what 3rd party means? Also, the reason I am suggesting multiple 3rd parties is because of my PM.

"You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated. "

This leads me to believe that we have to not only get rid of mafia, but a bunch of 3rd party as well.

So two 3rd party isn't enough for you?

Also, don't let the fact Mario apparently quoted his PM fool you. hatmoza gave out that sentence in the sign up thread.

damnit! I was hoping for a modkill =(

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
Baalz now would be a good time to claim, don't you think?

A.) Nope.  I'll let the mafia take the risk of lynching me over confirmed roles.

B.) Holy shit this day went fast, my 2 posts were made while in class, and I just now got home, and it was over.

C.) Be careful listening to Trucks for everything guys.  He hasn't been confirmed town or mafia yet, and could simply be trying to manipulate our night actions (granted tomorrow upon the reveal of what he is we can definitely listen to his words if town).

D.) How I hate you even more Hatmoza.  My role turned out to be nothing more than a vanilla townie who targets people at night for no fucking reason.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

DanneSandin said:
But what if Mario is the arsonist?! And mantle is the godfather? I feel so alone =(

I am not the arsonist, nor am I mafia. I know there must be a godfather out there somewhere, which is why I said Baalz has a small possibility to be as such.

DanneSandin said:

No. He already said that in the sign up thread and in this thread, which is why I wasn't afraid of quoting it.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

hatmoza said:

"• You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated. "

or "Your weapon is your vote".

What I'm trying to say is If anyone tries to use or hint at a common phrase or sentence that is probably shared with all towns in a PM, otherwise try to break the game,I will break their face.

Okay, it's not in the sign up thread, it's in this thread.

Signature goes here!

supermario128 said:
DanneSandin said:

I am not the arsonist, nor am I mafia. I know there must be a godfather out there somewhere, which is why I said Baalz has a small possibility to be as such.

DanneSandin said:

No. He already said that in the sign up thread and in this thread, which is why I wasn't afraid of quoting it.

So Yuna is the Godfather?

Signature goes here!

Baalzamon said:

C.) Be careful listening to Trucks for everything guys.  He hasn't been confirmed town or mafia yet, and could simply be trying to manipulate our night actions (granted tomorrow upon the reveal of what he is we can definitely listen to his words if town).

But we need to know what to do IF trucks is town... who do we block? Nen? Mario? Mantle? You? Me?