By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
mantlepiecek said:
supermario128 said:
mantlepiecek said:

No. Because mafia can't have both strongman and vig included jack of all trades.

Could you rephrase that so it makes sense?

mantlepiecek said:

You are trying to say a vigilante will try and kill insomniac when they have themselves bussed insomniac?

What are you talking about? I never said FF bussed Insomniac. I think Mantle is getting a bit nervous and making some mistakes here.

Moreno was their strongman.

And now you say FF is their jack of all trades with a vig kill?

FF didn't buss insomniac, linkz did, and if FF was a mafia vig he would have shot wonk so that it would have hit insomniac.

Some one have already brought that up - in a similar fashion...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

He is saying I'm third party jack of all trades survivor with a vig kill. Because the one thing this town needs is another killing faction.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

mantlepiecek said:

FF didn't buss insomniac, linkz did, and if FF was a mafia vig he would have shot wonk so that it would have hit insomniac.

Yes, I know Moreno was their strongman.

I am saying FF could be any alignment, when did I say he had to be mafia?

You were the one who said FF bussed himself, I already said Linkz bussed him. Again, why are you assuming I said he was mafia. I said he could be any alignment, as in 3rd party. -_-

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:
mantlepiecek said:

You were the one who said FF bussed himself, I already said Linkz bussed him. Again, why are you assuming I said he was mafia. I said he could be any alignment, as in 3rd party. -_-

That would mean one mafia family and 3 (THREE) SK's?! well, FF wouldn't be a SK, but still third party killer...

supermario128 said:
mantlepiecek said:

Then he wouldn't be scum, YOU SCUM.

According to your lies, either Trucks or Final-Fan are scum.

If he is third party then he wouldn't be scum unless he is a serial killer, or something similar, but serial killers don't need vig kills.

CAUGHT in the ACT.

Around the Network

If Trucks flip town it means one of these:
1) Mario lied.
2) FF is scum

is there any more options?

DanneSandin said:
If Trucks flip town it means one of these:
1) Mario lied.
2) FF is scum

is there any more options?

FF can't be scum;

so there is only one option.

GOD!!! Hat was only 5 minutes ago! This day is gonna END soon!!!

Okay, I'll give my thoughts on everyone, they are honest thoughts but remember that even though I'm town, I can get things wrong (except about nen, kill that bastard).

nen-suer: Arsonist, felt like he was scumhunting because he actually was. He killed all his suspects. His roleclaim is complete bullshit.

Final-Fan: I think I buy his story about him targeting Insomniac and the flavor backs him being the Vigilante, it fits with his nameclaim. I don't like that he didn't realize that it was him that killed Wonk but when I think about it, he wouldn't have made this kind of mistake if he would have been part of the Mafia team who bussed Insomniac and Wonk.

Mario: His numbers don't add up. He came back and voted right away which show eagerness to get me out of the way. He could very well be the last Mafia.

Danne: I get a big townie feel from his posts but I can't deny that his roleclaim is a very easy to fake one

Mantle: Also get a townie feel from him, I don't think he would have claimed Miller out of the blue to avoid investigations since he really wasn't under fire at that point.

Baalz: I'd be soooo suspicious of him if NinPie didn't scan him as Yuna. The fact that nobody counterclaimed that name means NP's scan wasn't redirected so my scan should be good too. The only option where he could be scum would be if hatmoza made Yuna a Mafia Godfather.

Signature goes here!

So who do we block tonite?!

Nen or Mario?!