By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Linkzmax said:

morenoingrato said:
[...]

What happened to all the analysis of last game, Mr. Trigger-Happy?

Well, there isn't much to analyze right now TBH.

We had Stefl's breakdown (That might become useful in the future), some people not posting much (Which is understandable, given the date) and we are in the lynch/not lynch Radish for being a threat.

@Rol: Is there even a point in Pie's interrogatory?, there's no way to prove what he is saying, and even if Radish turns out Town/Mafia, it won't prove anything.

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
NintendoPie said:
I hate all of you because you posted too freaking much!

Would you rather no one post at all and everyone just vote no lynch?

Yes, of course. Only me, a stupid person, wouild think that.

*Would.

RolStoppable said:
morenoingrato said:

@Rol: Is there even a point in Pie's interrogatory?, there's no way to prove what he is saying, and even if Radish turns out Town/Mafia, it won't prove anything.

Well, pie said that he and radish are not on the same team. That is worth looking into. I wanted to give radish the chance to have a go at it, but he went offline.

That's worthless or a trap.

Assuming Radish and Pie are Mafia, Pie would never admit being on the same team as Radish.

Assuming both are town Pie could have mistakenly said they are not on the same team.

Assuming Pie is Mafia, and Radish isn't, Pie would have said they ar eon the same team.

Assuming Radish is Mafia and Pie isn't, it's also guesswork.

Assuming you and Radish are Mafia, you could be using this to your advantage,

morenoingrato said:
RolStoppable said:
morenoingrato said:

Well, pie said that he and radish are not on the same team. That is worth looking into. I wanted to give radish the chance to have a go at it, but he went offline.

That's worthless or a trap.

Assuming Radish and Pie are Mafia, Pie would never admit being on the same team as Radish.

Assuming both are town Pie could have mistakenly said they are not on the same team.

Assuming Pie is Mafia, and Radish isn't, Pie would have said they ar eon the same team.

Assuming Radish is Mafia and Pie isn't, it's also guesswork.

Assuming you and Radish are Mafia, you could be using this to your advantage,

You are correct. How in the world would I know if he is on my team, that is right, I wouldn't.

Around the Network

Goddamn these quote clusters are confusing.
FoS Linkz for going above and beyond activity when accused of being inactive.

RolStoppable said:
NintendoPie said:

You are correct. How in the world would I know if he is on my team, that is right, I wouldn't.

Then why did you say that he is not on your team?

Because you are really pushing for him to answer?

FoS Rol.

I'm trying to read and catch up but I keep getting pulled away. I will be caught up and posting by 5 hours from now. Hopefully sooner.

RolStoppable said:
morenoingrato said:
RolStoppable said:

Then why did you say that he is not on your team?

Because you are really pushing for him to answer?

FoS Rol.

I pushed him for an answer, but he still had the choice how to answer.

How was he supposed to answer if "impossible to tell" was not an answer?

RolStoppable said:
morenoingrato said:

How was he supposed to answer if "impossible to tell" was not an answer?

Why do you think that such an answer was not an option?

When he said he was unable to answer, you kept pushing, even if it was clear he can't answer.