By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
supermario128 said:
DanneSandin said:

I've already claimed you know ;) I wouldn't duoble claim!

I know that. I thought you might have some sort of kill to use one time or something, being Samus and all.

DanneSandin said:
If you don't flip mafia we'll lynch Mario for sure. I think FF is a safe bet for vig, wouldn't you agree? If you're town I'd say mario's the arsonist and Baalz the godfather

Or maybe Nen is the arsonist and Baalz is the godfather. I'm starting to think Final Fan might be third party which is why he might scan as scum from my sensor. (This is all assuming that Trucks is telling the truth)

Like I already said. I have been truthful with my role. If you guys think I am lying and that lynching me tomorrow will be the best for the town I am fine with that, but I would hate to lose when we are so close.

haha I WISH I could shot some ones face off =D But sadly Samus is a wuzz - like in Other M =(

I actually liked Trucks notion about FF and that green light: the green lantern and that green thing above the Sims heads...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:
supermario128 said:
DanneSandin said:

I've already claimed you know ;) I wouldn't duoble claim!

I know that. I thought you might have some sort of kill to use one time or something, being Samus and all.

DanneSandin said:
If you don't flip mafia we'll lynch Mario for sure. I think FF is a safe bet for vig, wouldn't you agree? If you're town I'd say mario's the arsonist and Baalz the godfather

Or maybe Nen is the arsonist and Baalz is the godfather. I'm starting to think Final Fan might be third party which is why he might scan as scum from my sensor. (This is all assuming that Trucks is telling the truth)

Like I already said. I have been truthful with my role. If you guys think I am lying and that lynching me tomorrow will be the best for the town I am fine with that, but I would hate to lose when we are so close.

If trucks turns out town you are done, mario. Because it would say you are lying.

Or that FF is mafia... It could be that as well =/

DanneSandin said:
Trucks: who's your FoS and HoS?

My kill order would be

1. nen
2. mario
3. You

But the only one I'm 100% sure about is nen.

Signature goes here!

but where IS baalz?!

TruckOSaurus said:
DanneSandin said:

My kill order would be

1. nen
2. mario
3. You

Me? Gee, thanks :P

Why not mantle? I can't remember his claims for the love of me...

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:

No it couldn't. FF claimed vig and nobody else did.

mantlepiecek said:

If trucks turns out town you are done, mario. Because it would say you are lying.

Or it would say that FF is lying. His role could fit with any alignment. Remember, the flavour the previous day said FF's kill was not of malicious intent or something like that. This is because his kill was bussed to Wonk, which is why it would have appeared as an accident and thus, not malicious.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

DanneSandin said:
TruckOSaurus said:
DanneSandin said:

My kill order would be

1. nen
2. mario
3. You

Me? Gee, thanks :P

Why not mantle? I can't remember his claims for the love of me...

Yes mantle could be scum as well.

Signature goes here!

supermario128 said:
mantlepiecek said:

Or it would say that FF is lying. His role could fit with any alignment. Remember, the flavour the previous day said FF's kill was not of malicious intent or something like that. This is because his kill was bussed to Wonk, which is why it would have appeared as an accident and thus, not malicious.

That's pretty far-fetched.

Signature goes here!

mantlepiecek said:
DanneSandin said:

No it couldn't. FF claimed vig and nobody else did.

Remember that Baalz haven't claimed... He might wait untill tomorrow claiming, or the day after that!