By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Baalz now would be a good time to claim, don't you think?

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Well, shit. I would have unvoted but apparently this all went down while I was playing League of Legends.

I am definitely blocking tonight. I am more certain nen is scum, but as the arsonist it will not be obvious that he's guilty due to a kill being blocked because it's delayed; whereas if I block one of the others, it may miss entirely.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

TruckOSaurus said:
DanneSandin said:
I'm sorry trucks, but they had a pretty good case against you. But it's pretty amazing if Mario was lying: he'd been right about Linkz (in a way)

Don't be sorry, you didn't vote for me, you did the right thing and waited before acting like an idiot.

Luckily hatmoza isn't around! So I'll try to cause scum as much trouble as possible.

What do you mean by he'd been right about Linkz?

Well, Linkz turned out to be mafia... But it was a pretty good chance there would be another mafia the 3rd day voting for radish other than smegs

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Trucks, why do you worry? If you are town, we will block Nen, and lynch mario. That's the only possibility.

You can still win if we are town.

Tomorrow, is it still possible to do a double lynch? are we going to be enough of townies around?! we're 7 right now... 6 tomorrow with 4 townies....

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:
Trucks, why do you worry? If you are town, we will block Nen, and lynch mario. That's the only possibility.

You can still win if we are town.

Mafia could still have 2 members. Please do me a favor and remember that during the later days you can't vote carelessly.

Signature goes here!

DanneSandin said:

I've already claimed you know ;) I wouldn't duoble claim!

I know that. I thought you might have some sort of kill to use one time or something, being Samus and all.

DanneSandin said:
If you don't flip mafia we'll lynch Mario for sure. I think FF is a safe bet for vig, wouldn't you agree? If you're town I'd say mario's the arsonist and Baalz the godfather

Or maybe Nen is the arsonist and Baalz is the godfather. I'm starting to think Final Fan might be third party which is why he might scan as scum from my sensor. (This is all assuming that Trucks is telling the truth)

Like I already said. I have been truthful with my role. If you guys think I am lying and that lynching me tomorrow will be the best for the town I am fine with that, but I would hate to lose when we are so close.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Trucks: who's your FoS and HoS?

DanneSandin said:
Tomorrow, is it still possible to do a double lynch? are we going to be enough of townies around?! we're 7 right now... 6 tomorrow with 4 townies....

Hmm, maybe.

I was very careful of my lynches throughout the game, unvoting where necessary and voting where necessary. If trucks does turn out town then I would repent it because I hammered.

supermario128 said:
DanneSandin said:

I've already claimed you know ;) I wouldn't duoble claim!

I know that. I thought you might have some sort of kill to use one time or something, being Samus and all.

DanneSandin said:
If you don't flip mafia we'll lynch Mario for sure. I think FF is a safe bet for vig, wouldn't you agree? If you're town I'd say mario's the arsonist and Baalz the godfather

Or maybe Nen is the arsonist and Baalz is the godfather. I'm starting to think Final Fan might be third party which is why he might scan as scum from my sensor. (This is all assuming that Trucks is telling the truth)

Like I already said. I have been truthful with my role. If you guys think I am lying and that lynching me tomorrow will be the best for the town I am fine with that, but I would hate to lose when we are so close.

If trucks turns out town you are done, mario. Because it would say you are lying.