By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
TruckOSaurus said:
mantlepiecek said:

Nope. There is also the fact that I trust Mario. And no vig claim means FF is clear.

It doesn't matter now, you hammered me like the noob you are.

At least, use this twilight to figure out who's the real Mafia.

Sure.

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
DanneSandin said:
@Mario: No I don't have any evidence saying otherwise - but I just wanna make sure FF really is the vig; remember, Baalz haven't claimed role yet (and he was apparently blocked tonight - so who's the blocker here now?)

Oh, ok. I thought you were going to claim that you killed him somehow. :P

Maybe Baalz said that to make us think he was blocked because he doesn't actually have a role, but there isn't any blocker left as far as I know. Unless he was somehow "blocked" because of the bus driver.

mantlepiecek said:

Also can you tell me who is the better option to lynch? Arsonist or mafia?

Either one of them is a good option, but I would rather take out the mafia first.

If we don't have any blockers left, why would Baalz claim being blocked?? If no one steps up I'll lynch him as mafia tomorrow - cuz he's the godfather then

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Lynch nen-suer tomorrow!

Signature goes here!

If you don't flip mafia we'll lynch Mario for sure. I think FF is a safe bet for vig, wouldn't you agree? If you're town I'd say mario's the arsonist and Baalz the godfather

TruckOSaurus said:
Lynch nen-suer tomorrow!

Which role is he?

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Lynch nen-suer tomorrow!

Which role is he?

He's the arsonist. I think Final-Fan being the Vig does fit since the flavor mentionned a green light and FF is that green thing over Sims's head.

Signature goes here!

DanneSandin said:
If you don't flip mafia we'll lynch Mario for sure. I think FF is a safe bet for vig, wouldn't you agree? If you're town I'd say mario's the arsonist and Baalz the godfather

Yeah I guess Mario has to be lying, I thought I would have had more time to figure out the truth by some people are too bloodthristy.

@Final-Fan: Blocking nen would be a good idea. Mario too. If the town suffers two kills tonight, we're done.

Signature goes here!

FF, block Nen.

If Trucks is not mafia then it is mario.

I'm sorry trucks, but they had a pretty good case against you. But it's pretty amazing if Mario was lying: he'd been right about Linkz (in a way)

DanneSandin said:
I'm sorry trucks, but they had a pretty good case against you. But it's pretty amazing if Mario was lying: he'd been right about Linkz (in a way)

Don't be sorry, you didn't vote for me, you did the right thing and waited before acting like an idiot.

Luckily hatmoza isn't around! So I'll try to cause scum as much trouble as possible.

What do you mean by he'd been right about Linkz?

Signature goes here!