By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
DanneSandin said:
We should go after mafia, since their kills will have an immediate effect, while the arsonist MIGHT get his kill later on. So, we lynch the mafia today - someone will die in twilight - and then we lynch the arsonist BEFORE the last of his vitcim gets burned in twilight.

That is if it'll work like it did the two first nights...

No we lynch the Arsonist because he's guaranteed to be alone so it removes a kill from each night.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
@Mario: No I don't have any evidence saying otherwise - but I just wanna make sure FF really is the vig; remember, Baalz haven't claimed role yet (and he was apparently blocked tonight - so who's the blocker here now?)

Oh, ok. I thought you were going to claim that you killed him somehow. :P

Maybe Baalz said that to make us think he was blocked because he doesn't actually have a role, but there isn't any blocker left as far as I know. Unless he was somehow "blocked" because of the bus driver.

mantlepiecek said:

Also can you tell me who is the better option to lynch? Arsonist or mafia?

Either one of them is a good option, but I would rather take out the mafia first.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

DanneSandin said:
So it's just me and Baalz who haven't voted yet...

Please hold off, lynching me would probably end up in a Mafia or SK win. Let me defend myself. I'll eventually figure out the real alignment of everyone with all the info available.

Signature goes here!

HoS : Nen.

He is the arsonist.

mantlepiecek said:
DanneSandin said:
We should go after mafia, since their kills will have an immediate effect, while the arsonist MIGHT get his kill later on. So, we lynch the mafia today - someone will die in twilight - and then we lynch the arsonist BEFORE the last of his vitcim gets burned in twilight.

It's possible the SK has a limit over immediate kills.

You are right.

unvote : Nen

vote : Trucks

;-D Sorry trucks. But your cover has been blown. There's no way you are bussed when the kill was due to bussing as well.

But if he doesn't, remember that Nen has killed everyone he has suspected since day 2. It wouldn't be possible for me to frame him from that time like he says I am. If I wanted to frame his as arsonist, I would have done it on day 4 itself. But I choose mafia and I explained myself.

Wonk could have redirected my scan.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
mantlepiecek said:
DanneSandin said:

It's possible the SK has a limit over immediate kills.

You are right.

unvote : Nen

vote : Trucks

;-D Sorry trucks. But your cover has been blown. There's no way you are bussed when the kill was due to bussing as well.

But if he doesn't, remember that Nen has killed everyone he has suspected since day 2. It wouldn't be possible for me to frame him from that time like he says I am. If I wanted to frame his as arsonist, I would have done it on day 4 itself. But I choose mafia and I explained myself.

Wonk could have redirected my scan.

Nope. There is also the fact that I trust Mario. And no vig claim means FF is clear.

supermario128 said:
DanneSandin said:
@Mario: No I don't have any evidence saying otherwise - but I just wanna make sure FF really is the vig; remember, Baalz haven't claimed role yet (and he was apparently blocked tonight - so who's the blocker here now?)

Oh, ok. I thought you were going to claim that you killed him somehow. :P

Maybe Baalz said that to make us think he was blocked because he doesn't actually have a role, but there isn't any blocker left as far as I know. Unless he was somehow "blocked" because of the bus driver.

mantlepiecek said:

Also can you tell me who is the better option to lynch? Arsonist or mafia?

Either one of them is a good option, but I would rather take out the mafia first.

I've already claimed you know ;) I wouldn't duoble claim!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

RolStoppable said:
Trucks has been hammered, but since the Day moved so fast, I'll doublecheck the votes. Will post an update in about ten minutes.

Goddammit guys! Can't you guys count!

You just handed to game over to the scum. In the unlikely case town still has a shot tomorrow, nen is the arsonist, mario is probably lying about his results and used them to frame me, that's also why he doesn't care who got lynched today.

Signature goes here!

Also trucks, you jumped on Nen because you are mafia and were afraid of the arsonist. Pretty obvious really.

mantlepiecek said:

Nope. There is also the fact that I trust Mario. And no vig claim means FF is clear.

It doesn't matter now, you hammered me like the noob you are.

At least, use this twilight to figure out who's the real Mafia.

Signature goes here!