By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Oh and I forgot:

Vote: nen-suer

It's your time to burn scum!

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
nen-suer said:

Also Hos, Mantel i'm 90% sure he is the arsonist at this point for the reasons i stated yesterday, he really thought i was mafia.

Also Vote: Final Fan

You know. Miller is a great role claim for mafia or serial killer. A lot of times it is hard to make people believe you are as such, but he pulled it off without a flaw. Still, I have evidence that suggests he is pro town, unless my ability doesn't scan serial killers as scum?

I also thought Final Fan was scum, but if no one else comes forward as vigilante then I guess he is telling the truth.

mantlepiecek said:
I am absolutely surprised at this. Why did Ninpie die, and how did Linkz die of ignition? I thought insomniac was the one who would have died,?

I'm also confused about the timing of when people are ignited. They had died at twilight the previous times, but the last two suddenly died at night, right away. I assumed Insomniac would have died at twilight the day before if he hadn't been killed ahead of time, but why was Linkz ignited right away? Either the serial killer can control the timing of his kills or Hatz messed up with this last one.

Kantor said:
Mods do not remove posts for breaking Mafia rules, and submitting your report three times is not going to help your case. Enforce your own rules.

(This is targeted at prof, but applies to everyone).

I miss the days where a bunch of admins and mods would actually play mafia. We would never have had this problem back in the day.

Final-Fan said:
Well, I got it into my head that he was being too quiet and I just had a feeling about him. Turns out I was wrong -- he wasn't mafia -- but killing the janitor was a good thing IMO. My only regret is that he was already basically dead, so it was a waste of my only kill.

What? If you read the flavour you would see your shot actually killed Wonk. The mafia killed insomniac and then he was ignited as well, which leaves you killing Wonk.

FoS: Final Fan

DanneSandin said:
If FF's bullet hit Wonk instead of Insom, that would mean that Insom would have been triple killed!

Yes, three different factions tried to kill him. lol

TruckOSaurus said:

You think Mario would have sacrificed his team's roleblocker to gain the town's trust?

If I was mafia I never would have made Smeags look guilty in the first place. I could have just lied about the number of people that were scum on each day. Like I said before, I am being 100% truthful with my role.

DanneSandin said:
Who here believe FF is the vig, and why?

Are you saying you have evidence to suggest otherwise?

Going back to my results: (bold = scum) (strikethrough = has to be pro town)

Day one: Voting for No lynch (Smeags, Baalz, Mario, Rol, Mantle)

Night one: There was 1 scum member who voted no lynch out of the people above.

Since Smeags was the only scum from the list this effectively clears Baalz, Mantle, and me. (Rol is already cleared, obviously.)

Day three: Voting for Radish (Linkz, Stefl, Trucks, Baalz, Final Fan, Mario, Smeags, NinPie)

Night three: There were 3 scum members who voted for Radish out of the people above.

So we know Linkz and Smeags are two of the scum, now we cross out Stefl and NinPie who were confirmed town and cross out Baalz and me who were also confirmed town. This leaves Trucks and Final Fan left. Although, there is still a possibility that Baalz could be a mafia godfather. There is also a small chance that the serial killer wouldn't appear as scum in my scans, although I'm not sure why Hatz would do this.

Vote: Trucks

HoS: Final Fan

FoS: Baalz

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Baalz is cleared by Ninpie as Yuna.

Something doesn't fit. On one hand, I trust Mario's results but the other hand for his number to be exact Final-Fan has to be scum but even if scum had a special "looks innocent" shot, FF would have known that targetting Insomniac would kill Wonk, since Linkz was doing the bus driving. That would imply a really really fucked up plan of FF willingly killing one of his own to appear innocent and that's too far fetched for me.

Signature goes here!

mantlepiecek said:

I don't think you understand how a mafia godfather works. He scans innocent under cop investigations, so what point would there be if NinPie could scan him as guilty? I already said it was a small chance, but a chance none the less.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
mantlepiecek said:

I don't think you understand how a mafia godfather works. He scans innocent under cop investigations, so what point would there be if NinPie could scan him as guilty? I already said it was a small chance, but a chance none the less.

I see. Good point.

I thought mafia godfather only clears the actual cop like trucks.

Also can you tell me who is the better option to lynch? Arsonist or mafia?

@Mario: No I don't have any evidence saying otherwise - but I just wanna make sure FF really is the vig; remember, Baalz haven't claimed role yet (and he was apparently blocked tonight - so who's the blocker here now?)

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

We should go after mafia, since their kills will have an immediate effect, while the arsonist MIGHT get his kill later on. So, we lynch the mafia today - someone will die in twilight - and then we lynch the arsonist BEFORE the last of his vitcim gets burned in twilight.

That is if it'll work like it did the two first nights...

So it's just me and Baalz who haven't voted yet...

DanneSandin said:
We should go after mafia, since their kills will have an immediate effect, while the arsonist MIGHT get his kill later on. So, we lynch the mafia today - someone will die in twilight - and then we lynch the arsonist BEFORE the last of his vitcim gets burned in twilight.

That is if it'll work like it did the two first nights...

It's possible the SK has a limit over immediate kills.

You are right.

unvote : Nen

vote : Trucks

;-D Sorry trucks. But your cover has been blown. There's no way you are bussed when the kill was due to bussing as well.

But if he doesn't, remember that Nen has killed everyone he has suspected since day 2. It wouldn't be possible for me to frame him from that time like he says I am. If I wanted to frame his as arsonist, I would have done it on day 4 itself. But I choose mafia and I explained myself.