By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
nen-suer said:
mantlepiecek said:
nen-suer said:
Ok, now i'm sure about FF.
But the flavour said that the kill didnt have an evil intent or something, thats means its a pro town kill = vigilant kill.
So unless someone else role claim vigliant FF is clear.
HoS: Trucks

And people just listen once and lynch Manty

Then you would be mislynching. Clearly.

I am still not sure about you. The way you go on about arsonist makes me feel like you might have been an arsonist yourself. The arsonist did target Moreno, Wonk and Linkz, and they are your suspects.

So now am not mafia, but the arsonist huh.

I wouldnt be attracting this much attention if am a Sk role, it will just get me killed or lynched.

Plus i was counting that Pie clear my name, but sadly he was murdered (not burned) in an obvious effort to set me up.

Also am not liking how Linkz died on the day istead on twilight , its seems like the arsonist was trying to set me up too thinking that Linkz is town

and me mafia (thats you).

You cant make look either arsonist or mafia at this point unless you ignore logic.

That's funny.

You say if you were the arsonist then you wouldn't attract this much attention. I probably attracted a lot more attention then you have.

We have very limited people to doubt over now.

It's either Mario is lying, and FF and trucks are both clear.

Or Mario is truthful, FF is lying and so are you.

Or Mario is clear, Trucks is lying. This is possible since trucks cleared Baalz, after Ninpie called him Yuna. And he also cleared Linkz.

Around the Network

Oh yeah I forgot baalz was Yuna.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

nen-suer said:
DanneSandin said:
do we have a town bus driver (or redirector) that could have change FF's shot of Insom to Wonk? Do that make sense to you? Don't know if I've expressed it clear enough.

If FF's bullet hit Wonk instead of Insom, that would mean that Insom would have been triple killed!

I was right interpting the flavour it seems

Insomiac saw a gun but it wasnt pointed at him (after the bus tried to run him over as i remember)

So FF shot was bussed to Wonk after all.

Also i remember Trucks saying am reading too much into the flavour and it doesnt mean much at this point!

Double HoS: On Trucks

I think i got another mafia.....

And I think you're the Arsonist. Is this you? :

It all makes sense to me now, you gave me a town read because you're actually scumhunting! But not for the right reasons, you're killing off your competition! Mantle is right all the arsonist targets are your suspects.

Your roleclaim is very convinient, your protégé doesn't know about you, you can only protect him (once I think). You have nothing to account for, you're free to say whatever you want about your night actions.

Signature goes here!

Any one remember who confirmed Baalz name/guiltyness first? NinPie or Trucks?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DanneSandin said:
Any one remember who confirmed Baalz name/guiltyness first? NinPie or Trucks?

Thanks for the answer a few posts up!

Around the Network

Three cops is too many, and TOS makes a good point about why I should trust SM128. Thanks TOS.

Vote TOS

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Trucks did ride on Radish's lynch train as well.

Who here believe FF is the vig, and why?

Trucks, whom are you going to vote for now? Please give me your reasons, I am confused.

@mantle im more convinced about nen right now.

Signature goes here!