By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
NintendoPie said:
RolStoppable said:
NintendoPie said:
RolStoppable said:

Are you on the same team as radish?

Would that be the scum team?

Just answer my question.

I can't answer your question if I don't know what you are trying to ask me.

Just answer my question.

I hate to interrupt this line of questioning, but can I just add that it's quite a simple question that he asked - are you on the same team as me or not?

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
radishhead said:
Stefl1504 said:
I wanted to give Radish the opportunity to redeem himself somehow, turns out that it does not look like he is willing to do so, or able to do so... sadly... I am kind of flip-flopping if he is actually town or not, one post I get the "urgh, yeah, thats town radish feeling" then next I get the "urgh, urge to lynch raising" feeling, though right now I think he is town...

Also I don't approve of "he is Radish, he acts Radish, lets lynch him day 1" without even starting some other discussion, or giving him the opportunity to do something...

I've been doing things in the first day of this round that I didn't do throughout the whole of the last round - didn't you hear me interregate Rol and Outlaw back there? It wasn't anything too pressing, but I thought that it was a start at least - or at least enough to prove that I'm "willing" to make changes.

Yeah, but still, when !I! have too much facepalming activity, I wonder if you can actually prove to others that you improve, one can see that you are trying more, but it's not convincing enough... also I am lacking energy to analyse anything proper right now, since I am still cought in my crazy bitch as mode.

radishhead said:

I hate to interrupt this line of questioning, but can I just add that it's quite a simple question that he asked - are you on the same team as me or not?

I don't know what the heck that team is!! Lynching you, not-lynching you, scum, not scum, I DON'T KNOW!!!

radishhead said:
Stefl1504 said:
I wanted to give Radish the opportunity to redeem himself somehow, turns out that it does not look like he is willing to do so, or able to do so... sadly... I am kind of flip-flopping if he is actually town or not, one post I get the "urgh, yeah, thats town radish feeling" then next I get the "urgh, urge to lynch raising" feeling, though right now I think he is town...

Also I don't approve of "he is Radish, he acts Radish, lets lynch him day 1" without even starting some other discussion, or giving him the opportunity to do something...

I've been doing things in the first day of this round that I didn't do throughout the whole of the last round - didn't you hear me interregate Rol and Outlaw back there? It wasn't anything too pressing, but I thought that it was a start at least - or at least enough to prove that I'm "willing" to make changes.

Good to see you've stopped worrying about your image...

Also Radish, my biggest problem with you is, that you did not say anything when I went haywire regarding me and I think it was because of the sole fear of losing one of your supporters - that is scummy behaviour - you could at least say something like stop acting stupid Stefl, but you didn't do a lot, if anything...

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:
Also Radish, my biggest problem with you is, that you did not say anything when I went haywire regarding me and I think it was because of the sole fear of losing one of your supporters - that is scummy behaviour - you could at least say something like stop acting stupid Stefl, but you didn't do a lot, if anything...

I think the only thing you did was being self-centered when I and Rol talked about FF...

Stefl1504 said:

I was considering it, but honestly, it felt comforting to know that one person in this game was seeing some things from my perspective - now that I've lost even that, I'll be more critical of your outbursts in the future :)

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

RolStoppable said:
NintendoPie said:
radishhead said:

I don't know what the heck that team is!! Lynching you, not-lynching you, scum, not scum, I DON'T KNOW!!!

Do you think it's possible that you and radish are on the same team? (For this question's purpose, we assume that the teams are town, mafia and a third party.)

If I was Mafia I would know he was on my team, correct? 

No, we are not on the same team. 

I had family over all day so please excuse any mistakes in the Votals.

I'll read through the game again later tonight and update the votes

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Final-Fan said:
@ mario:
1. radish has always been bad, but up until the previous game I'd had the impression that he was either improving or trying to improve. Like I said, that's not the case and I'm not inclined to watch him swerve drunkenly through another game, hitting townies and mafia alike with the hammer-shaped hood ornament of his car made out of overambitious metaphor.

2. No, there hasn't. Sounds like an easy way to make VGC Mafia 20% cooler.

1. OK. Like I said, this will only be my 3rd game with him so I don't know what has happened in the past. That being said, it is pretty easy to get a read on him and I think he is town this game. Remember a helpful Radish is mafia and he is anything but helpful this game. Even with all the confusion he will undoubtedly cause, is it worth lynching him as opposed to just ignoring him? I guess he does draw a lot of attention to himself no matter what, and that may hurt us from focusing on what really matters. Instead of questioning others we put most of our focus on him.

2. I agree, although it might be a higher percentage than 20%.

Final-Fan said:
I want Day 1 to be a lot shorter than it has been in the last several games. Rol and I were reading Game 8, and it made me think: we always say (now) to the new players that Day 1 is horrible and boring and lasts forever, but if they just stick around the game gets better. And it does. But why not make Day 1 NOT last forever, and therefore not be as boring and hopefully not even horrible? Frankly, even if it hurt the town a small amount (which I don't think is the case), IMO it would be a worthy sacrifice.

While I didn't like having to read through 2,000 (Or however many posts) on day one last game, I am generally opposed to a short day one. The more discussion we get going the better chance we have of catching the mafia. I guess long days may be boring and horrible to new players, but it is a small price to pay.

Final-Fan said:

On an unrelated note, I've noticed that some people seem to be confused about my avatar, not understanding the picture or even seing weird things in it (one guy thought it was a face, instead of the character's whole body plus two dolls).  Do you think I should change it to this? 

I honestly thought those two dolls were shoes. My mind is blown. O_O

Stefl1504 said:
Vote: Stefl1504

btw, pro-town bodyguard, you aren't as entertaining as I thought and the role just sucks

I really hate when people vote for themselves. It makes it even harder to get a read from them. -_- I am inclinded to believe your role claim, but I don't understand why you went "crazy" for a while there. Your reasoning was to help Radish out, but why do you care about him so much?

DanneSandin said:
w00t? ppl have different roles in the town??

Are you saying you are not "in the town"?

Rainbow Yoshi said:
My vote: morenoingrato

Haha, I go unnoticed.

Why do you want to go unnoticed?

NintendoPie said:
I hate all of you because you posted too freaking much!

Would you rather no one post at all and everyone just vote no lynch?

DanneSandin said:
I haven't seen anyone play before, but I'd say that Rol wants to lynch someone waaay too much ;) And I'll probably get lynched for saying that :P

Na. I actually get a pro town read from Rol because of that. In the game when he was mafia he didn't really want to go after anybody. He played completely different. I realize he already said he would be playing differently no matter what, but my point still stands.

Final-Fan said:

(Normally I'd disapprove of misleading first-timers, but I'm pretty sure he has already asked about FoS/HoS and been informed.) 

I already posted a link to mafia scum showing all the abbreviations. No one should have missed that... However, it was originally Smeags who was asking about its meaning.

Linkzmax said:

I'm not used to so much fat to trim in your catch up posts.(Original post for reference) Why so hiding of the few good points with a lot of irrelevant things?

Hmm. I wouldn't consider too much of that post "fat" to trim through. If you look back at my past two games I have made similar posts multiple times so this isn't anything unusual for me.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089