By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
TruckOSaurus said:
Final-Fan said:
Well, I got it into my head that he was being too quiet and I just had a feeling about him. Turns out I was wrong -- he wasn't mafia -- but killing the janitor was a good thing IMO. My only regret is that he was already basically dead, so it was a waste of my only kill.

Wait a minute, I'm getting confused now. I thought you were saying that you targetted Insomniac but that you ended up killing Wonk. But now you're saying your shot actually hit Insomniac?

I targeted Insomniac with my kill and Insomniac died.  I presume this means I hit my target. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

Is there some problem with me targeting insomniac, aside from that I was apparently the only one to think he was suspicious? (And him flipping town, albeit Janitor.)

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

I don't know where you guys got the idea that FF said he targeted Insom and hit wonk...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Final-Fan said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Final-Fan said:
Well, I got it into my head that he was being too quiet and I just had a feeling about him. Turns out I was wrong -- he wasn't mafia -- but killing the janitor was a good thing IMO. My only regret is that he was already basically dead, so it was a waste of my only kill.

Wait a minute, I'm getting confused now. I thought you were saying that you targetted Insomniac but that you ended up killing Wonk. But now you're saying your shot actually hit Insomniac?

I targeted Insomniac with my kill and Insomniac died.  I presume this means I hit my target. 

According to the flavor vig killed Wonk.

Final-Fan said:
Is there some problem with me targeting insomniac, aside from that I was apparently the only one to think he was suspicious? (And him flipping town, albeit Janitor.)

Insomniac died being murdered and ignited, so Mafia kill and Arsonist kill. Wonk was shot, Vig kill.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

To be honest, guys, I'm a little foggy on exactly what-all's been going down at night. I mean, I've been paying attention, but with the amount of people with actions -- only limited, and the amount of redirection, and the SKs being delayed-action, I'd need a diagram to keep it all straight, and I haven't made a diagram.

ooooh there's where you got it from!!

I thought it was kinda weird that FF all of a sudden role claimed out of the blue...

TruckOSaurus said:
Final-Fan said:

Insomniac died being murdered and ignited, so Mafia kill and Arsonist kill. Wonk was shot, Vig kill.

Well, then, I guess Wonk and insomniac got bus-drivered.  The SK, however, would have targeted insomiac the previous night, yes? 

Smeags send us his best:

Signature goes here!

do we have a town bus driver (or redirector) that could have change FF's shot of Insom to Wonk? Do that make sense to you? Don't know if I've expressed it clear enough.

If FF's bullet hit Wonk instead of Insom, that would mean that Insom would have been triple killed!