By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Wonktonodi said:
and to answer you question very bitter. We had this and now the team is down 2 good roles for tonight.

Lol at rol's list of.ninpie's roles

Da fuck is this all about?!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

Well, I got it into my head that he was being too quiet and I just had a feeling about him. Turns out I was wrong -- he wasn't mafia -- but killing the janitor was a good thing IMO. My only regret is that he was already basically dead, so it was a waste of my only kill.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

mantlepiecek said:
Final-Fan said:
Well, I'm actually not a vig per se, I'm a Jack of all Trades but with only two trades: one kill and one block. I haven't used the block yet.

At this point I REALLY WANT BAALZ TO CLAIM, he is making me incredibly nervous. I don't honestly care how important you think you are anymore, you are claiming or I am voting you baalz. Unless all the rest of you guys disagree.

Why the hell did you target insomniac?

Great minds think alike it seems

Signature goes here!

Also the mafia role-blocker blocked 2 people, one of them twice.

Did anyone of you get blocked, ever?

Kantor said:
Mods do not remove posts for breaking Mafia rules, and submitting your report three times is not going to help your case. Enforce your own rules.

(This is targeted at prof, but applies to everyone).

You are the mod of forums, but I am the mod of this game. GTFO! >:3

Also, don't listen to prof. He's a quack. No harm was ever done. Ignore him and any other future report.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

Hey TOS, I forget, did you already use all your investigations or do you have another one for us?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
Well, I got it into my head that he was being too quiet and I just had a feeling about him. Turns out I was wrong -- he wasn't mafia -- but killing the janitor was a good thing IMO. My only regret is that he was already basically dead, so it was a waste of my only kill.

Wait a minute, I'm getting confused now. I thought you were saying that you targetted Insomniac but that you ended up killing Wonk. But now you're saying your shot actually hit Insomniac?

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Final-Fan said:

Wait a minute, I'm getting confused now. I thought you were saying that you targetted Insomniac but that you ended up killing Wonk. But now you're saying your shot actually hit Insomniac?

Did he slip?

Final-Fan said:
Hey TOS, I forget, did you already use all your investigations or do you have another one for us?

I'm basically Vanilla right now and considering the powers of the Mafia, my role was kinda useless from the start.

Signature goes here!

mantlepiecek said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Final-Fan said:

Did he slip?

I'm starting to think he did.

Signature goes here!