By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Linkzmax said:
Ah so you ascribe to the inno-scanning SK/godfather/wonk redirected actions off of me theory? I mean if you want to double confirm me with a scan tonight that'd be cool, because with Wonk dead you'd be able to give a stronger confirmation than Trucks. Then if I'm not killed by mafia or the arsonist we'd only have to worry about the cult recruiting me.

I still don't know how to do this scan thing.

Even after you guys hassled me about it...

Around the Network

How did you get Baalz's name?

Linkzmax said:
How did you get Baalz's name?

I scanned him for his name. I thought you were talking about Lie-Detector, that is what I want to do to you.

And I'm telling you if you scan me for my name it's as good as a Lie Detector role. Since I'm Chell it proves I'm telling the truth about my role and actions.

Linkzmax said:
And I'm telling you if you scan me for my name it's as good as a Lie Detector role. Since I'm Chell it proves I'm telling the truth about my role and actions.

I never meant what you thought.

When I said that I think you are lying and that you really did want to kill Rol I meant that You switched them so that Rol would be targeted. He would die and Moreno would not. I think that Reflection thing is a setup.

Around the Network

Are you calling me mafia or some third-party abomination or just a douche of a townie then?

Linkzmax said:
Are you calling me mafia or some third-party abomination or just a douche of a townie then?

What did you think I was calling you? I think you are Mafia. That whole story seems fishy to me. You seem to be slidding well past in this game. (Just like Danne.)

Then I thought exactly what you meant. Unless you think Chell isn't a protagonist, and then well the name scan isn't going to help you. I could argue role meta with you, but that would take a lot of explaining, so only if you're up for it.

Linkzmax said:
How is that more worthless than miller?

Okay, I forgot about the miller there for a second... anyway, my bet is with me dieing tonight... not because I get killed or stuff, because I want to finally fucking  get the fucking one successfull use and die... so then tomorrow shouldn't matter anymore...

Also I heard there was a romance going on between NinPie and Smeags :D