By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

What is it called when you switch two payers again?

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:

Good find!

@NinPie: The Boss and Raiden aren't related in the MGS universe so I'd doubt it.

True... but Hatz has been pretty annoying with this round. -.- So, you really never know.

Oh, and I am inclined to believe that if there is a cult Trucks is the cult leader...

TruckOSaurus said:

What is Linkz Role called?

NintendoPie said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Bus Driver.

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:
NintendoPie said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Bus Driver.

And he can switch players right? That is what it is for?

Linkzmax said:
Final-Fan said:

Which is why I'm not roleclaiming, but if you think I'm mafia there'd be no downside from your perspective. 

Well there's only one alternative I can imagine without opening a can of worms. And in that case it would be best for you not to roleclaim. Taking the sure thing in smeags with the small chance of hope over the risky play here.

Well, this post makes me doubt that what you're thinking is my actual role, even though I don't know what you're thinking (lol).  But it can wait till tomorrow, anyway. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Okay here to my explanation on why I think Trucks is the cult leader,

first off, I lets start with his claim, if I remember correct he claimed as soon as he got the towns attention on day 1 right?

Well, here I believe he took a huge gamble on claiming cop, and him being a good player I think he did very well calculate the risks/benefits of claiming so, in the worst case, he would be lynched day one.

Best case is he gets people to believe his claim and ends up having the perfect fakerole.

Consider this, he gets innocent results on the people he recruited thus nobody would suspect them until later, second he would be safe in his integrity as a cop if one of his recruits turns out to be a cultist, how could he know that they were recruited at some point.

If he hits scum and dies, well the cult is lost either way without their leader so there was not much too care about later on.

The problem is I do not have any solid proof other than the unussaly fast claim of Trucks on day 1... and even that is not solid, to repeat what he said "A claimed cop is better than a dead one".

Another soft hint for me would be that he already wants to lock tomorrows lynch (well nothing bad about that, but he is going after a really easy lynch...), it doesn't bother me much if I and he choose me to be tomorrows candidate since I plan to be dead tomorrow morning. Oh, as for tonight, Baalz was my target.

Anyway, I already said after my reread sometime during day 2 that Smeags is a lynchworthy person (well I do not remember my exact words, but I think I placed a HoS on him).

Also, game has gone boo for me since Day 3 again, you all are a boring bunch of not fun having people... Boo, Boo, Boo... well lets continue with my rant after I actually read what happened today other than me glancing through, and considering I still have stuff for uni to do, I will probably only be able to post tomorrow, well okay its already tomorrow, later today. BTW what I posted above was already lurking in my head some time now, but it still isn't what I want to remember from the end of day three. (also I just wanted to through the theory out there to make some of the better players pick it apart and hit me with a hammer)... Also I think Final-Fan could be one of the Mafia... I don't like how he replicated my Typo-claim from day one.

Oh, and here the reason why I should be definetly lynched tomorrow if there is no better target.

First off, I have the worthlessest(?) role of everyone who claimed.

Second, I have one of the most unconfirmed persons out there and I was one the radish lynch, which means there is a pretty high probability of me being scum.

Third, add your own point off favour.

The only thing I can hold against this is that I know my role, and without the chance of investigation to relieve I believe that I can't hold much against a mislynch. Oh yeah, also the whole Kathering thing, I believe I also mentioned sometime during day 2 or 3 that Hatmoza considers her evil... or I just imagined posting it^^ - but glancing through today, I think it came up one time or another.

Stefl1504 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
There's no doubt, Smeags is getting hanged today.

But before this day ends, we might as well voice our suspicions about the other potential scum since tomorrow at least one of us won't be there to talk about it.

My favorite candidate for tomorrow would be Stefl. His contributions have been pretty scarce and also his role is basically to get killed and so far he's been pretty shitty at it.

I agree on tomorrows lynch!

Anyway, if I am not successfull tonight... and if anyone gets the idea to say me who to protect again, I will not protect you or the target you suggested.

I think you should protect the person you want to. Ut-Oh, what now!?