By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Well folks, I'm going to bed now - but I expect to find a lynched Smeags tomorrow. I'll do my part:

Vote Smeags

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
Linkzmax said:
And in case it's not obvious to everyone yet, I'll state it directly as well. I'm X-shot too. Chell would not be pleased, but I understand the limit.

Thanks for this. The way you said it was not perfectly clear and went over my head.

Linkzmax said:
And since Trucks was the host of the Portal round, I can see why he chose to scan me now.

Trucks scaned you? Man, I most have missed/forgot that! Don't remember it anyways... Oh, wait - it's coming back to me now! Just this morning he said he scaned you, right? What happend in the Portal round?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Yes, he said he scanned me innocent, but sadly Wonk's flip and the possibility of an inno-scanning arsonist do not make me confirmed town.

Chell was a Bus Driver in Portal. It's an obvious connection. Trucks allowed prof(who was Chell) to use himself as one of the targets that round, but hat's a meanie and I didn't have that option. It makes the role far too OP so I don't really have any complaint.

Ooooh I can't be cult though! At least there's that :)
On second thought, if Trucks is cult he could have lied to "confirm" me. Man there's a possible scenario in which I could be anything. How aggravating, I'm going to crush some minions of hell.

Around the Network

I have just noticed something.

Nen claimed The boss.

Mario claimed Raiden.

Both characters from MGS.

But guess what,....there are no two characters from the same game. There's luigi, but no mario. There's tails but no sonic.

Either one of them is lying .... and I think I now who.

mantlepiecek said:

Nen claimed The boss.

Mario claimed Raiden.

But guess what,....there are no two characters from the same game. There's luigi, but no mario. There's tails but no sonic.

Maybe they are Siblings?

I think I got it.

HoS : Stefl

HoS : Nen

HoS : Final-Fan

These three are my main suspects now.

TruckOSaurus said:
There's no doubt, Smeags is getting hanged today.

But before this day ends, we might as well voice our suspicions about the other potential scum since tomorrow at least one of us won't be there to talk about it.

My favorite candidate for tomorrow would be Stefl. His contributions have been pretty scarce and also his role is basically to get killed and so far he's been pretty shitty at it.

I agree on tomorrows lynch!

Anyway, if I am not successfull tonight... and if anyone gets the idea to say me who to protect again, I will not protect you or the target you suggested.

mantlepiecek said:

Nen claimed The boss.

Mario claimed Raiden.

Good find!

@NinPie: The Boss and Raiden aren't related in the MGS universe so I'd doubt it.

Signature goes here!