By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
NintendoPie said:
DanneSandin said:

But what if he isn't Yuna? What if he and NinPie lied??

Oh my goodness, get off that. Don't try to convince anyone to waste a scan on Baalz again, either.

I don't think we CAN scan him again. Only way to know is to waste him. Or you.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:

It would be appreciated, yes.

Well... there are two reasons.

The first is pathetic but here: I feel asleep.

The second makes a lot more sense: I didn't have enough suspicion of anyone other than Mantle (which I still wouldn't have scanned) and Radish. (Which was getting lynched anyway.) Luckily I didn't waste a possible Scan.

There's no doubt, Smeags is getting hanged today.

But before this day ends, we might as well voice our suspicions about the other potential scum since tomorrow at least one of us won't be there to talk about it.

My favorite candidate for tomorrow would be Stefl. His contributions have been pretty scarce and also his role is basically to get killed and so far he's been pretty shitty at it.

Signature goes here!

I still have a bad feeling about Baalz and NinPie...

But not counting "bad feelings" (Like Han Solo ;)) I'd say FF seems fishy... And Stefl. But I'm not all that sure about Linkz either... I'll do it like this:

FoS Baalz

Fos NinPie

Hos FF

Hos Stefl

Hos Linkz

DanneSandin said:

But not counting "bad feelings" (Like Han Solo ;)) I'd say FF seems fishy... And Stefl. But I'm not all that sure about Linkz either... I'll do it like this:

FoS Baalz

Fos NinPie

Hos FF

Hos Stefl

Hos Linkz

You don't think Smeags is fishy? 

HoS: Danne.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
NinPie are you fully caught up now?

Barely at all. It would be nice if I could get a Summary.

NintendoPie said:
DanneSandin said:

FoS Baalz

Fos NinPie

Hos FF

Hos Stefl

Hos Linkz

You don't think Smeags is fishy? 

HoS: Danne.

Haha Lulz! If you had read thru all the pages you'd see I have voted for him, then UNVOTED so that he might have chance to defend himself - and waiting for you to show up! I'll vote him before I'll go to bed soon enough. Don't worry. But if he isn't scum I'll go for Baalz right away.

DanneSandin said:

Haha Lulz! If you had read thru all the pages you'd see I have voted for him, then UNVOTED so that he might have chance to defend himself - and waiting for you to show up! I'll vote him before I'll go to bed soon enough. Don't worry. But if he isn't scum I'll go for Baalz right away.

He showed up... yet you still focused on Baalz. I'm not getting rid of that HoS. You've been slipping by really easily through these rounds.

NintendoPie said:
Linkzmax said:
NinPie are you fully caught up now?

Barely at all. It would be nice if I could get a Summary.

We're gonna hang smeags.

Agreed. Not on Stefl so much, though by process of elimination I would put him as scum. Wouldn't blame him at all if he's town for doing a bad job, given the flipped mafia strongman and redirector and knowing they must have a roleblocker as well.

Mine would be FF. He's fallen into his scum persona after being active early on. If I didn't think Smeags was actually mafia's roleblocker, I'd push his lynch today since he's the more experienced player if they're both mafia or we'd be eleiminating a daily/nightly threat if he's the arsonist.(or maybe cult leader)