By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
DanneSandin said:
Final-Fan said:
I suppose I can give my name: I am Plumb-bob (hat said "Plumbob" but from what I read he misspelled it), from the Sims.

eeeh, what? For realz?

I'm calling it here: 3rd party! That's the weirdest... VG character I ever did heard of... If it really counts!

Why 3rd party and not just a bad mafia fakeclaim?

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
I suppose I can give my name: I am Plumb-bob (hat said "Plumbob" but from what I read he misspelled it), from the Sims.

The Wiki article I found had it written PlumbBob so nobody's right!

Signature goes here!

Linkzmax said:

Smeags, Baalz, and yourself are common voters. If you're legit that would rule you out. Baalz is twice-scanned town. Rol is confirmed town and I'm inclined to believe Mantle is a miller. Which would make Smeags scum.

In the second grouping, Smeags would again be scum. I know I'm town, but for argument's sake I'm an option to others. Wonk's fakeclaim means Stefl and/or Trucks could be SK or even mafia, but I don't think that's the case for Trucks at the least. NinPie I'm also buying as town. Which leaves FF and Stefl to me.
Also of note: nen, Mantle, and Danne aren't on the lynch. If there's a cult, 2 of these 3 must be scum. Mantle is mutually exclusive with Smeags anyway, so that would make nen and Danne gaurenteed scum.

The trouble with cults is the night one scan could be incredibly false due to cult recruiting. Every living member on that scan could be anti-town now, including yourself. Somewhat more troublesome is the night three scan would suggest there hasn't been any recruiting,(or at most one recruit) which means you're either a liar or there is no cult.

Okay, I'm really suspecting Smeags the most. However, I don't think we should Lynch him, yet. It might be that he's just playing with us. (Using all of those Weapon noises and such.) So I think we should keep a very close eye on him but not lynch him.

Also, if someone is killed this coming night or someone is burned again, I think all our attention should be on Smeags. (Unless we get something big out of him today.)

TruckOSaurus said:
NintendoPie said:
DanneSandin said:
That's a lot going down in a single night! Good job vig!!

As of right now, I can't say that I trust baalz all too much: he really worked for that Lynch!

There is no reason to think Baalz isn't a Townie. Unless he is like Radish was last round, a tumor to the Town even thought he's part of us.

No, Baalz is hard headed but not detrimental to the town.

Did you investigate someone last night and did you get a result for that person?

I didn't investigate anyone last night. Do you need a reason?

NinPie are you fully caught up now?

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
DanneSandin said:
Final-Fan said:

eeeh, what? For realz?

I'm calling it here: 3rd party! That's the weirdest... VG character I ever did heard of... If it really counts!

Why 3rd party and not just a bad mafia fakeclaim?

Because, if he's mafia he wouldn't make such a stupid fake name! It begs to be doubted!! Therefore I think it might be his actual name and that he hoped it would be "weird" enough to pass

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

NintendoPie said:
Linkzmax said:

Smeags, Baalz, and yourself are common voters. If you're legit that would rule you out. Baalz is twice-scanned town. Rol is confirmed town and I'm inclined to believe Mantle is a miller. Which would make Smeags scum.

In the second grouping, Smeags would again be scum. I know I'm town, but for argument's sake I'm an option to others. Wonk's fakeclaim means Stefl and/or Trucks could be SK or even mafia, but I don't think that's the case for Trucks at the least. NinPie I'm also buying as town. Which leaves FF and Stefl to me.
Also of note: nen, Mantle, and Danne aren't on the lynch. If there's a cult, 2 of these 3 must be scum. Mantle is mutually exclusive with Smeags anyway, so that would make nen and Danne gaurenteed scum.

The trouble with cults is the night one scan could be incredibly false due to cult recruiting. Every living member on that scan could be anti-town now, including yourself. Somewhat more troublesome is the night three scan would suggest there hasn't been any recruiting,(or at most one recruit) which means you're either a liar or there is no cult.

Okay, I'm really suspecting Smeags the most. However, I don't think we should Lynch him, yet. It might be that he's just playing with us. (Using all of those Weapon noises and such.) So I think we should keep a very close eye on him but not lynch him.

Also, if someone is killed this coming night or someone is burned again, I think all our attention should be on Smeags. (Unless we get something big out of him today.)

But we gotta vote for someone today, and smeags the best candidate so far...

NintendoPie said:
TruckOSaurus said:
NintendoPie said:
DanneSandin said:

As of right now, I can't say that I trust baalz all too much: he really worked for that Lynch!

There is no reason to think Baalz isn't a Townie. Unless he is like Radish was last round, a tumor to the Town even thought he's part of us.

Did you investigate someone last night and did you get a result for that person?

It would be appreciated, yes.

Signature goes here!

NintendoPie said:
TruckOSaurus said:
NintendoPie said:
DanneSandin said:

Would you be so kind as to provide us with an answer as to why you didn't scan any one to night? pretty please.

DanneSandin said:

But what if he isn't Yuna? What if he and NinPie lied??

Oh my goodness, get off that. Don't try to convince anyone to waste a scan on Baalz again, either.