By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
TruckOSaurus said:
I still wanna hear from NintendoPie, cause you know, Smeags could be lying about being a roleblocker.

Shhhh.. you'll ruin the trap.

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:

Hey man =) everythings alright? Had a good nights sleep? Hope you're well rested =)

Would you mind giving your opinion in this mess with smeghead? Much appreciated partner ;)

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DanneSandin said:
That's a lot going down in a single night! Good job vig!!

As of right now, I can't say that I trust baalz all too much: he really worked for that Lynch!

There is no reason to think Baalz isn't a Townie. Unless he is like Radish was last round, a tumor to the Town even thought he's part of us.

NintendoPie said:
DanneSandin said:

As of right now, I can't say that I trust baalz all too much: he really worked for that Lynch!

There is no reason to think Baalz isn't a Townie. Unless he is like Radish was last round, a tumor to the Town even thought he's part of us.

But what do you think about Smegs? FF? Linkz?

What a minute! I have to read you know!

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
DanneSandin said:

No, Baalz is hard headed but not detrimental to the town.

Did you investigate someone last night and did you get a result for that person?

Signature goes here!

NintendoPie said:
What a minute! I have to read you know!

Get to it then! ;D

I suppose I can give my name: I am Plumb-bob (hat said "Plumbob" but from what I read he misspelled it), from the Sims.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

supermario128 said:

Day one: Voting for No lynch (Smeags, Baalz, Mario, Rol, Mantle) 

Night one: There was 1 scum member who voted no lynch out of the people above.

Day three: Voting for Radish (Linkz, Stefl, Final Fan, Smeags,)

Night three: There were 3 scum members who voted for Radish out of the people above.

I think we can limit that list down to there.

Final-Fan said:
I suppose I can give my name: I am Plumb-bob (hat said "Plumbob" but from what I read he misspelled it), from the Sims.

eeeh, what? For realz?

I'm calling it here: 3rd party! That's the weirdest... VG character I ever did heard of... If it really counts!