By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
nen-suer said:
mantlepiecek said:
I say the cult leader is nerfed in such a way that he can only recruit consecutive nights. That is, night 1, night 3, etc.

We are in luck. The cult is most probably only a group of 2 people right now.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4564924

You and i are like on the same wavelength Manty .....

Yep.

I have to give a little bit of credit to linkz though, honestly I thought it might have been another mafia team.

Also instead of consecutive I meant alternative xD

Around the Network

Actually, today seems like its going to be spicy! I was thinking of something right before the lynch occured yesterday but I forgot what it was :/ - Anyway, going through yesterdays list of people who voted for Radish and Marios result:

Linkz, Stefl, Trucks, Baalz, Final Fan, Mario, Smeags, NinPie

assuming Mario told the truth, the bolded ones are the people I think that are the scummiest of the 3, italic the ones that still could be Mafia, Baalz sounded pretty sure yesterday that Radish is Mafia and I would like to know why. I curious to know what about Radishs claims contradicted whatever additional info Baalz had (since one of his posts hinted at something like that)...

Also I have only glanced through today... will give it a proper reread later...

nen-suer said:
Also Mafia redirector makes Linkz role claim seems fake
coze no way we having two bus drivers in this game

Oh the damned irony.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

DanneSandin said:
@Linkz I didn't say he's scum - I just don't trust him. But One scenario would be if he's a godfather and Ninpie is a mafia. Baalz attempt to Lynch ninpie first Day would give ninpie the excuse he needs to 'Scan' baalz, and it would seem like they weren't mafia together. Or, he could be 3rd party - as far as I understand Yuna is some kind of bountyhunter, searching for a specific kind of monster...

But I don't really think baalz is mafia, but thus far it seems as if he's been pushing a Lynch for all the wrong People...

I think you're confusing Samus and Yuna here. Yuna is a summoner looking to complete her training and gain the final summon so she can defeat Sin (a huge whale that kills people), she's a very selfless person and a sweetheart. Since I seem to have been right about the flavor split, there's no way Yuna is anti-town.

Signature goes here!

Wonk being Mafia redirector is making me doubt my findings (it's not a guilty scan) because I believe even though he died his night action would still make it through.

I'm really interested in hearing from NintendoPie (who did he scan?) and from Baalz (I wanna know what information led him to be so sure radish was lying)

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Trucks, anything to share? Any new investigations and stuff?

TruckOSaurus said:
DanneSandin said:
@Linkz I didn't say he's scum - I just don't trust him. But One scenario would be if he's a godfather and Ninpie is a mafia. Baalz attempt to Lynch ninpie first Day would give ninpie the excuse he needs to 'Scan' baalz, and it would seem like they weren't mafia together. Or, he could be 3rd party - as far as I understand Yuna is some kind of bountyhunter, searching for a specific kind of monster...

But I don't really think baalz is mafia, but thus far it seems as if he's been pushing a Lynch for all the wrong People...

I think you're confusing Samus and Yuna here. Yuna is a summoner looking to complete her training and gain the final summon so she can defeat Sin (a huge whale that kills people), she's a very selfless person and a sweetheart. Since I seem to have been right about the flavor split, there's no way Yuna is anti-town.

From wikipedia: "In X-2, Yuna journeys Spira in search of the truth behind a sphere containing a video featuring a man sharing a striking resemblance to Tidus in jail. The Gullwings always helps people in need, although her job as a sphere hunter may make her intentions seem more money focused. "

I guess that's where I got the bountyhunter thing from. But I do know who Samus was even before this game =P But couldn't Baalz still be a godfather, if NinPie is mafia as well?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

TruckOSaurus said:
Wonk being Mafia redirector is making me doubt my findings (it's not a guilty scan) because I believe even though he died his night action would still make it through.

I'm really interested in hearing from NintendoPie (who did he scan?) and from Baalz (I wanna know what information led him to be so sure radish was lying)

I'm not role claiming now.

-------

Radish, since you are online, all I am going to say is I'm sorry, but I sincerely hope you learned and realize how your mistake led to my mistake.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

DanneSandin said:
TruckOSaurus said:
DanneSandin said:

From wikipedia: "In X-2, Yuna journeys Spira in search of the truth behind a sphere containing a video featuring a man sharing a striking resemblance to Tidus in jail. The Gullwings always helps people in need, although her job as a sphere hunter may make her intentions seem more money focused. "

I guess that's where I got the bountyhunter thing from. But I do know who Samus was even before this game =P But couldn't Baalz still be a godfather, if NinPie is mafia as well?

Thus far, Mafia/SK have been Darth Vader, Kefka and Big Daddy. I don't buy Yuna being one of them for a second.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

In what way are you doubting your scans?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.