By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

A couple of things :

There are possibly two mafia teams. What Moreno says when he dies points at this.

Moreno killed prof night 2.

Wonk acts really well. Well played wonk and well played whoever shot him. I was actually thinking Wonk was town because of his behavior. He did claim two completely impossible people as scanned for serial killers though.

Nen was right about wonk all along.

I was right about radish all along.

We have some kind of weird arsonist. I have no idea, but is it possible we have 2 arsonists? Both Moreno and insomniac died through fire kind of. Moreno died because of the same fire that outlaw died.

vote : smeags

Also HoS : Nintendo Pie

HoS : Supermario

BOTH these guys ignored my discussion last night. Wonk actually participated even if he was mafia, good job.

Around the Network

That's a lot going down in a single night! Good job vig!!

As of right now, I can't say that I trust baalz all too much: he really worked for that Lynch!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Wonk was Shot and going by flavor it was a vig. Insomniac was a mafia kill, but he would have died due to the arsonist at the end of today(going by outlaw and moreno's deaths) had he not been killed. With both a SK poisoner and arsonist, two mafia teams is highly unlikely.

DanneSandin said:
That's a lot going down in a single night! Good job vig!!

As of right now, I can't say that I trust baalz all too much: he really worked for that Lynch!

Give me a scenario in which Baalz is scum.

Linkzmax said:
Wonk was Shot and going by flavor it was a vig. Insomniac was a mafia kill, but he would have died due to the arsonist at the end of today(going by outlaw and moreno's deaths) had he not been killed. With both a SK poisoner and arsonist, two mafia teams is highly unlikely.

Should we be concerned?" "Pfft" answered Moreno, as long as I'm alive, there's no way I'd let a few wannabes stop me and my buddies from ruling this town!"

There are two types of mafia. One team killed Rol, and the other killed prof.

How do I know one killed Rol? Simple. When Rol was killed, a hooded guys is seen saying Reunion.

Mr. Kitten asks Moreno the same thing,

Two mafia teams.

Also I was right about passive janitor as well! oh boy.

Around the Network

@Linkz I didn't say he's scum - I just don't trust him. But One scenario would be if he's a godfather and Ninpie is a mafia. Baalz attempt to Lynch ninpie first Day would give ninpie the excuse he needs to 'Scan' baalz, and it would seem like they weren't mafia together. Or, he could be 3rd party - as far as I understand Yuna is some kind of bountyhunter, searching for a specific kind of monster...

But I don't really think baalz is mafia, but thus far it seems as if he's been pushing a Lynch for all the wrong People...

And HoS : Final-Fan as well. He tried to justify Wonk's excuse for scanning Trucks and stefl.

DanneSandin said:
@Linkz I didn't say he's scum - I just don't trust him. But One scenario would be if he's a godfather and Ninpie is a mafia. Baalz attempt to Lynch ninpie first Day would give ninpie the excuse he needs to 'Scan' baalz, and it would seem like they weren't mafia together. Or, he could be 3rd party - as far as I understand Yuna is some kind of bountyhunter, searching for a specific kind of monster...

But I don't really think baalz is mafia, but thus far it seems as if he's been pushing a Lynch for all the wrong People...

No way in hell is there only a 2-shot normal cop as investigation, especially with a redirector and roleblocker to screw with roles.

mantlepiecek said:
Linkzmax said:

Should we be concerned?" "Pfft" answered Moreno, as long as I'm alive, there's no way I'd let a few wannabes stop me and my buddies from ruling this town!"

There are two types of mafia. One team killed Rol, and the other killed prof.

How do I know one killed Rol? Simple. When Rol was killed, a hooded guys is seen saying Reunion.

Mr. Kitten asks Moreno the same thing,

Two mafia teams.

Also I was right about passive janitor as well! oh boy.

That flavor is about moreno being strongman.

The reunion flavor would hint at a cult actually existing:

creepy capers have been increasing in number lately

Not at a second mafia, so if they are in fact around 1) we're scrwed 2) they either had a kill too or tried to recruit Rol, but he was killed by the mafia team and 3) we're screwed. Cult leader could have 3 recruits already, mafia would assuredly be 5-man to have any decent chance against 2 SKs(or a 2-man SK team) and a cult, and there's still the arsonist. At least 5 anti-town leaving at most 6 town, but no way to reliably control deaths at night(unless the vig has another shot) meaning town will need help to win.

Anyway I think everyone unclaimed should at least nameclaim today too.

@Linkz I didn't say it was a likely scenario - but what if the other cop haven't stepped up yet? I've read that it isn't that unusual for the real cop to wait and expose the hoax... And what about him being 3rd party? It seems as if we both have an arsonist AND some form of cult going by what you Said...