By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
NintendoPie said:
Vote: Radish

I feel like he needs to go. But I also feel like he's some type of decoy.

Thanks you, and yes, if he is town, he is always a good decoy for scum, that is one of the reasons he survives that long...

Around the Network

If the flip is wrong baalz you gonna have some splainin to do

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Double standards. >_>

Tagging.

"Welcome to our restaurant!" yelled the greasy chef from behind the counter, " I know it ain't much of a sight but we do have a reputation. Heck I remember serving a blonde spiky hair fellor' guy wielding a sword twice his size and weight. He came up with our slogan 'I'VE HAD BETTER DOG FOOD!' so hurry up and order please!" Mr. Kitten turned his attention to Moreno. "Do you know why I've asked you out here?" he asked, "is it because I've been bad?". "No!" he quickly replied, " I just don't have Rufus to keep me company ever since he bumped into that waitress at the Stray Sheep. I'm... desperate for a friend right now." Mr. Kitten spent the late afternoon drinking and eating with Moreno."

later that afternoon...

"Bwahahaha! and then, I  told them that everything was going to be alright, and the town still got massacred" laughed Mr. Kitten in a drunken rage, "it seems like every town I go to the same shi(hic) happens." During his uncontrollable laughter, Moreno hurled on his surroundings, or rather, on the caped patron next to him. Mr. Kitten and Moreno awkwardly glanced at each other and immediately let out yet another uncontrollable drunken laugh. "gwahahaha, look at him! He looks like something out of Silent Hill, then Yoshi decided to take a dump on it!" trying to catch his breath Mr. Kitten continued, " Maybe if you took that drill off your arm, you would have blocked the passage of vomit before it decorated the customer next to you! These creepy capers have been increasing in number lately -talking about some reunion shi(hic). Should we be concerned?" "Pfft" answered Moreno, as long as I'm alive, there's no way I'd let a few wannabes stop me and my buddies from ruling this town!"

Mr. Kitten's buzz came to a sudden end ... "They can't escape my drill! I'll gut 'em like I gutted ... whoooah this buzz is getting tingly and warm! Is it me Mr. Kitten or is it getting hawt in here." Mr. Kitten, already realizing that he spent his afternoon with a very bad man, gave himself a clear distance from his 'friend' Moreno. "Well it was bound to happen sooner or later" Moreno explained as his body lit up in flames, "strange, this is not as painful as I thought it would be, to me at least." The giant Moreno crashed into the ground, dying almost as quickly as Outlaw did.

Meanwhile in town, Rufus, along with his new girlfriend Erica, were watching the town getting ready for another lynch. "It's like a sporting event" Nathan Drake said, "at first it was confusing, but now it's better than pay per view!"  he continued as he and Sully shared a cheesy laugh. But it was true. Tailgaters with folding chairs, ice cold beers and barbecue grills have been gathered in the center of town since early morning.  Today's victim? Radish, "let me go! I'm the only hope this town has, how dare you! Every breathe I take is for the better of the people!" yelled Radish as they readied the noose around her neck "... yet, as frustrated as I am with you, I still deeply love you. I'm sorry, I'm sorry I failed you." Rufus watched in horror, "why is nobody stopping this?! That is not the face of a killer!"

Radish's last words before dropping were, "Maybe I'll see you in another lifetime, Link..." It wasn't until after the town saw the young, beautiful princess hanging lifelessly that they realized they probably made a grave mistake.

Moreno was Ignited

Moreno was BIG DADDY

Moreno was Mafia Strongman

Radish was Lynched

Night 3 Start

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Okay, DO NOT jump on anyone, People.

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
Okay, DO NOT jump on anyone, People.

I turned a blind eye last time you posted during night. Consider this your final warning.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

"Hey!... Look!... Listen!" A sparkly fairy chanted as it lit Radish's face in the late hours of the night. And from the darkness, a silent, young, handsome in the face fellor' approached. It was Link! Putting his master sword away, he gently removed the princess from the gallows, and carried the princess far from the cruelty of Hamburgerville and to her final resting place. Princess Zelda was dead.

"WAKA WAKA!" interrupted Insomniac as he crashed into Mr. Kitten's dumpster, "they're after me Mr. Kitten! Please help me!" Confused, Mr. Kitten asked Insomniac to explain what's gotten into him. "Well, it's like this WAKA. There I was, minding my own business, crossing through the alley ways like I usually do every night, eating pellets and the occasional cherry and pretzel, when a maniac tries to run me over WAKA!" Then a mysterious green light flashes over me when I catch a glimpse of a gun, not pointed at me,but it was a frikkin gun!  WAKA! I managed to escape, and then some freak tries to set me on fire! Why do so many people want me dead Mr. Kitten? WAKA!!!!"

"Don't worry" Mr. Kitten responded reassuring Insomniac, "You're safe in my dumpster. Spend the night here and nothing will happen to you"

Meanwhile Rufus was taking a late night stroll with Erica, "So yeah, I just wish you told me about your operation before we started to get serious... and ..." right then, ruining the romantic moment, Wonk appeared, breathing through what seemed to be a respirator, "you wouldn't have happened to see a round yellow doughnut with eyes walking around, would ya?" Wonk asked. "can't say we have" Rufus quickly responded. Clutching his fists, Wonk let out a roar, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo!"  Uncovering his ears, Rufus assured Wonk he would let him know if he bumped into the 'doughnut'. " Thank You!" Wonk replied, "I'm staying at the Death Star Inn, please stop b---- BANG! a single shot to the head, interupted Wonk before dropping dead. A startled Mr. Kitten leaped out of the dumpster. "What the hell is going on?!" He shouted.

Investigating the scene, Mr. Kitten and Rufus noticed that a round had pierced Wonk's forehead. It seemed different than the other murders. It wasn't a malicious kill. "Let me go back to the dumpster and ask Insomniac if this is one of the people he was talking about earlier." Mr. Kitten thought... but it was too late, someone already got to Insomniac. He was barely hanging onto life. Insomniac suffered broken bones, deep cut wounds and multiple blows to the head. "I got to be honest with you Mr. Kitten" Insomniac struggling to speak, "I've been doing some terrible things. I've been eating all the murdered victim's, WAKA!" Insomniac vomited out Jill Valentine. "I'm sorry Mr. Kitten. It was just so hard to resist. I grew up on a diet of  ghosts. *cough* But Hamburgerville has no ghosts, WAKA. I had to go to the next best thing. I thought I could get away with it." Insomniac let out his last breath, but not before vomiting another victim, Kid.

Rol was Jill Valentine

Rol was Poison Doctor and Firefighter

Prof was Kid

Prof was a Thief

Radish was Princess Zelda

Radish Was Jailkeeper

Insomniac was Murdered

Insomniac was Pac Man

Insomniac was a Janitor

Wonk was Shot

Wonk was Darth Vader

Wonk was Mafia Redirector

Day 4 Start!

Enjoying a bowl of cereal that morning, Mr Kitten turned on the morning news, "......-but the  crazy  hooded men continue to grow in numbers in the great city of Hamburgerville. In other news, early this morning, murder victim Insomniac suddenly lit up in flames during his autopsy. I'm your anchorman  Phoenix Wright telling you: I don't want to live on this planet ... anymore.

Insomniac was Ignited

Ohhhh how you make my life so difficult Hatmoza. I don't know whether to be more upset at you for giving Radish the role you did or more upset at Radish for role claiming like he seemed to think would be a magically good idea.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Nice shot vig!

So clearly mafia knew the flavor split and were either given a safelist or created them.

Also, I'm not sure if/how a redirector would affect me, but moreno's flip and radish's claim(which is now verified) makes me certain scum also have a roleblocker, and they got lucky as crap night one. I attempted to bus Rol and moreno, so Rol's death convinced me moreno wasn't mafia.
Wasn't sure how hat is handling roleblocks affecting x-shot roles,(meaning if a roleblocked use counts or not) so Ninpie/Trucks, you should be aware that I tried to switch Trucks with nen last night. I figured scum might try to kill or roleblock Trucks since he's the better player of the two scanners. And well I still don't like nen so if they blocked/killed themselves that would be/have been hilarious. Anyway, your scan(s) should reveal if I was "given" another use or not.

Oh and Baalz, you're twice-confirmed town unless NinPie/Trucks isn't actually town in which case we have idiot scanners among the unclaimed. Still wouldn't mind a claim with the all but blatant counter-claim you did yesterday.