By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Sorry that I haven't been active today: I've had the worst hang over :p I've been reading all of this anyways, and I don't know what to make out of this whole radish thing... I won't vote for him åt least. And I don't know about ninpie either... He's messing up the game, but is he mafia? Dunno...

He do think truck is town, which would mean that baalz is as well, and nen feel very genuin as well...

Gonna sleep now

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

I'm not even going to get into an argument about it, but you clearly need to look up what a personal insult is, because that isn't one.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

DanneSandin said:
Sorry that I haven't been active today: I've had the worst hang over :p I've been reading all of this anyways, and I don't know what to make out of this whole radish thing... I won't vote for him åt least. And I don't know about ninpie either... He's messing up the game, but is he mafia? Dunno...

He do think truck is town, which would mean that baalz is as well, and nen feel very genuin as well...

Gonna sleep now

Just to make sure you know how a cop works, an innocent scan does not necessarily imply somebody somebody isn't mafia.  It gives benefit of the doubt, but a Godfather will always scan innocent to a normal cop.  There are also several cop roles in which a cop can get basically bullshit information and they aren't really aware that the information they receive is bullshit.

radishhead said:

Unlike you, I appreciate that telling the full truth to the town is the best way forward. 

Oh my goodness! Stop saying that!

Well, it's been fun but I'd better head to sleep. I tried my best to answer all your questions/address all concerns, but it looks like at least a few people have made up their minds.

Before I go (since there's no guarantee that this won't be my last post in this round): Tomorrow I would focus on the players have have remained really quiet during this whole debate- I refuse to believe that it's a coincidence; I know for sure that I'd stay out of the Baalz/Radish and Wonk/NinPie debate if I was Mafia, since it's a good way to draw unwanted attention to yourself. Having said that, I don't believe that Baalz, Wonk or NinPie are Mafia; I also trust Nen and Final Fan. If you just take out people who are likely to be town, and look at the remaining people - especially the ones that haven't been saying much - I think that we'll be due a Mafia lynching-streak.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
radishhead said:

By the way, you haven't actually said a "legitimate" reason for wanting me lynched

Nor is one going to be provided to anybody at this point in the game.  All that needs to be known is that I do have a legitimate reason.

DanneSandin said:

Gonna sleep now

I'm messing up the game? I just brought up a ton of points!

NintendoPie said:
radishhead said:

Unlike you, I appreciate that telling the full truth to the town is the best way forward. 

Oh my goodness! Stop saying that!

NinPie, could you please hammer radish, we already have a pretty hard claim by Baalz regarding Radish, and there is only one vote missing.

Vote: Time Limit

I'm not going to wait forever for somebody to finally realize they need to just vote for Radish.

Vote: Radish

I feel like he needs to go. But I also feel like he's some type of decoy.