By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Radish not being dead does mean nothing, Mafia love to keep him arround if he is Town and if he is Mafia, well, selfexplanatory...

Around the Network
radishhead said:
NintendoPie said:
Okay, I think Mantle and Radish have something together. Radish is just sooo scummy (Hinting at RB/JK and not getting killed, his retractions of what he was told in PM's, his character-claim near/after Prof thought up the idea that town could be decided by Gender) I think it is quite obvious he is Mafia.

HoS: Radish
This could very well change into a Vote for you, Radish, as I go on reading. Currently on page 230.

1) No, he's just pointing out the obvious - notice that Mantle is really just repeating the same points over and over for his argument (I have nothing against that btw, I'm just pointing out how Mantle is just getting everyone to see something obvious)

2) My hints were so vague that there was no way that a Mafia team could have gone "aha! He's definitely a jailkeeper, let's kill him"

3) I didn't retract anything- don't forget, I'm not allowed to directly quote. I just made it more clear what it "said"

4) I claimed at a time when EVERYONE was claiming

2. Mafia would know you were Townie, too. I think a slight hint at you being a JK and you also being Townie would make them want to kill you.

3. Sure.

4. I'm pretty sure you just cleared that up for me, thanks.

NintendoPie said:
radishhead said:
NintendoPie said:
Okay, I think Mantle and Radish have something together. Radish is just sooo scummy (Hinting at RB/JK and not getting killed, his retractions of what he was told in PM's, his character-claim near/after Prof thought up the idea that town could be decided by Gender) I think it is quite obvious he is Mafia.

This could very well change into a Vote for you, Radish, as I go on reading. Currently on page 230.

1) No, he's just pointing out the obvious - notice that Mantle is really just repeating the same points over and over for his argument (I have nothing against that btw, I'm just pointing out how Mantle is just getting everyone to see something obvious)

2) My hints were so vague that there was no way that a Mafia team could have gone "aha! He's definitely a jailkeeper, let's kill him"

3) I didn't retract anything- don't forget, I'm not allowed to directly quote. I just made it more clear what it "said"

2. Mafia would know you were Townie, too. I think a slight hint at you being a JK and you also being Townie would make them want to kill you.

3. Sure.

4. I'm pretty sure you just cleared that up for me, thanks.

2) Obviously they knew I was town - they know who ALL the town members are! You don't understand - my hints are only "hints" in the most general sense of the word - they were so well hidden that nobody would find them unless either 1) someone was actively looking for them (ie. someone knew there was a JK, and wanted to know who it was), or 2) I tell everyone that I'm a JK, and people pick up on the hints as they look through my past posts.

3) ? I'm going to assume I beat you on that one

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
NintendoPie said:

4) No, not EVERYONE was claiming, so don't say that they were.

Regardless, what EVERYONE else is doing shouldn't have an impact on what YOU are doing (and if it does, man how ignorant you are to say you are playing better than almost everybody here).  If EVERYONE started jumping off of bridges and killing themselves, are YOU just going to follow suit?  I sincerely hope not.  You will determine the best plan of action, and follow through with it.  You didn't do this though.  You instead just want to insist you are playing better than most everyone here, but fail to realize if that was the case, you wouldn't have ever role claimed if your role was that powerful.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Baalzamon said:
radishhead said:
NintendoPie said:

4) No, not EVERYONE was claiming, so don't say that they were.

Regardless, what EVERYONE else is doing shouldn't have an impact on what YOU are doing (and if it does, man how ignorant you are to say you are playing better than almost everybody here).  If EVERYONE started jumping off of bridges and killing themselves, are YOU just going to follow suit?  I sincerely hope not.  You will determine the best plan of action, and follow through with it.  You didn't do this though.  You instead just want to insist you are playing better than most everyone here, but fail to realize if that was the case, you wouldn't have ever role claimed if your role was that powerful.

Unlike you, I appreciate that telling the full truth to the town is the best way forward. If I fakeclaimed, what would I say? Doctor? Roleblocker? If I said the former, we'd still probably be having this same discussion, if I said the latter, I'd be dead already because roleblocker has serious mafia connotations. As always, you've seriously underestimated me if you think that I didn't consider all possible options before claiming - I thought that it would have given me a guaranteed clear for Day 3 since nobody else claimed responsibility for blocking Prof on Night 1, but instead people like you have been overlooking the facts and falling to baseless accusations and personal insults.

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

No idea why I always play better when at L1 - I guess the tension can get to anybody

Watch me on YouTube!

radishhead said:
No idea why I always play better when at L1 - I guess the tension can get to anybody

Because you always slack off when you think you're safe or not suspected.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
radishhead said:

Because you always slack off when you think you're safe or not suspected.

I like to think that I provide valuable contributions to the town whether I'm"safe" or not - just because I don't force myself into the limelight during calm days, doesn't mean that I'm "slacking off"

Watch me on YouTube!

radishhead said:

Unlike you, I appreciate that telling the full truth to the town is the best way forward. If I fakeclaimed, what would I say? Doctor? Roleblocker? If I said the former, we'd still probably be having this same discussion, if I said the latter, I'd be dead already because roleblocker has serious mafia connotations. As always, you've seriously underestimated me if you think that I didn't consider all possible options before claiming - I thought that it would have given me a guaranteed clear for Day 3 since nobody else claimed responsibility for blocking Prof on Night 1, but instead people like you have been overlooking the facts and falling to baseless accusations and personal insults.

A.) I don't know where you keep coming up with this stuff, but it is almost laughable.  Why in the FUCK is your vote not on me if you don't think I am telling the truth Radish.  COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B.) I'm not certain I understand how this supposedly clears you.  How is this any different than a mafia roleblocker saying "guys, I blocked Prof on night 1, therefore I am cleared"

C.) My accusations aren't baseless at all.  What the hell do you think I am, a Vanilla Townie?  Do you HONESTLY believe I am just pulling something out of my ass and telling people to lynch you Radish?  I have a perfectly legitimate reason to want you lynched, and thanks to (supposedly) being copped twice, I am able to push for it without the necessity to role claim.

D.) Where have I personally insulted you?  I want you to find a post where I have personally insulted you.  On the other end of the spectrum, however, you HAVE personally insulted me.  You have tried insinuating that I am a selfish power hungry person that just wants to get as far as possible in the game, and do not give a rats ass about who actually wins.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Baalzamon said:
radishhead said:

A.) I don't know where you keep coming up with this stuff, but it is almost laughable.  Why in the FUCK is your vote not on me if you don't think I am telling the truth Radish.  COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B.) I'm not certain I understand how this supposedly clears you.  How is this any different than a mafia roleblocker saying "guys, I blocked Prof on night 1, therefore I am cleared"

C.) My accusations aren't baseless at all.  What the hell do you think I am, a Vanilla Townie?  Do you HONESTLY believe I am just pulling something out of my ass and telling people to lynch you Radish?  I have a perfectly legitimate reason to want you lynched, and thanks to (supposedly) being copped twice, I am able to push for it without the necessity to role claim.

D.) Where have I personally insulted you?  I want you to find a post where I have personally insulted you.  On the other end of the spectrum, however, you HAVE personally insulted me.  You have tried insinuating that I am a selfish power hungry person that just wants to get as far as possible in the game, and do not give a rats ass about who actually wins.

A) I never said that you weren't telling the truth, I was saying that you didn't appreciate to the same extent as me that telling the truth is the best way to progress in Mafia (hence why you asked why I didn't lie about my role)

B) Well obviously not- I was just saying that I thought it would have given me a Day 3 all-clear

C) No you're definitely not Vanilla Townie, but you are acting much more powerful than your role deserves you to be. After all, you're definitely not a cop, since you would have scanned me or something before launching on your insane quest to get me lynched, and you're almost definitely not a doctor or roleblocker, since we have loads of those already claimed. By the way, you haven't actually said a "legitimate" reason for wanting me lynched; it still all sounds desperate to me. Just because you've been "confirmed", it doesn't mean that you have to charge around like a moron - I appreciate that this will cause you to live longer, since you'll attract a lot of negative attention to yourself if you keep forcing the lynch of powerful town-members - which as I mentioned earlier, is your true motivation behind these actions - but couldn't you use your efforts on someone who might be Mafia? If you take a step back and think about what your argument against me actually consists of, then you'll realise how ridiculous it is.

D) You insulted my strategy and careful planning by suggesting that I roleclaimed without thinking of the consequences- that's far worse than anything that I've said to you.

Watch me on YouTube!