By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Okay, thank you. That'll make it a little easier.

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:

Oh god... please Radish... could you please drop that act? It is horrible to watch... also I would also like someone to hammer him ASAP.

Oh, and Radish, if you are Town, you would play good if you would not be such a huge distraction... also the moment you were out in the clear again after day one you continued with your typical Radish behaviour... this is the actual reason why I vote for you, you purely deserve it. Well there is still the stuff about everything not fiting... and right now you even paint the worst radish image I have seen so far, because you now act arogant, when you are in no place to do so.

And one thing has been proven to me so far, if linkz says you are scum, you are scum, if he says you are town, you are town... I have seen it often enough!

Anyway, I'm willing to drop the act and listen to NinPie's questions

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

mantlepiecek said:
Also, radish has been throwing hints about his character all along. "My character is female, I am not the main character, but I have an important role in the game".

No need to do that when it wasn't even confirmed [at that time that] Noctis was kefka, now is there? We weren't sure of how the characters aligned with the roles, and the only reason we would be lynching radish right now would be because he got a flavor, which I am ready to believe and 2) because he has no limits, which is also possible because lets not forget the mafia has limitless night kills as well. There was bound to be someone in town with no limits, and jailkeeper while protecting town also blocks their abilities, in effect a limit itself.

You know, he might've just been Character-Claiming a Female because of the rumour about Townie's being Females, this whole thing could be a big fake.

Sorry if that is nothing new, btw. I just thought I should point it out.

NintendoPie said:
mantlepiecek said:
Also, radish has been throwing hints about his character all along. "My character is female, I am not the main character, but I have an important role in the game".

No need to do that when it wasn't even confirmed [at that time that] Noctis was kefka, now is there? We weren't sure of how the characters aligned with the roles, and the only reason we would be lynching radish right now would be because he got a flavor, which I am ready to believe and 2) because he has no limits, which is also possible because lets not forget the mafia has limitless night kills as well. There was bound to be someone in town with no limits, and jailkeeper while protecting town also blocks their abilities, in effect a limit itself.

You know, he might've just been Character-Claiming a Female because of the rumour about Townie's being Females, this whole thing could be a big fake.

The rumour only existed because of half analysis by prof, by the time more people claimed in it was realized female thing had nothing to do with.

Radish basically claimed being a female when there was no risk of not doing so. He said something along the lines of "[prof's theory] makes sense. I am a female char too".

Around the Network

Did Radish claim JK before last night? I really, really do not want to go that far back.

Okay, I think Mantle and Radish have something together. Radish is just sooo scummy (Hinting at RB/JK and not getting killed, his retractions of what he was told in PM's, his character-claim near/after Prof thought up the idea that town could be decided by Gender) I think it is quite obvious he is Mafia.

HoS: Radish
This could very well change into a Vote for you, Radish, as I go on reading. Currently on page 230.

NintendoPie said:
Did Radish claim JK before last night? I really, really do not want to go that far back.

nope. He did it day 3 I believe.

Here are a series of posts that might help you :

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4584570

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4584592

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4584596

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4584608

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4584741

mantlepiecek said:
NintendoPie said:
mantlepiecek said:

The rumour only existed because of half analysis by prof, by the time more people claimed in it was realized female thing had nothing to do with.

Radish basically claimed being a female when there was no risk of not doing so. He said something along the lines of "[prof's theory] makes sense. I am a female char too".

Actually, that is the problem, if Mafia know it is wrong they could fakeclaim female to support a mislynch based on such theories, now I don't want to say that Radish would be sly enough to do so, but he has his glorious moments (or he just ended up doing the same as his scummates :D)

NintendoPie said:
Okay, I think Mantle and Radish have something together. Radish is just sooo scummy (Hinting at RB/JK and not getting killed, his retractions of what he was told in PM's, his character-claim near/after Prof thought up the idea that town could be decided by Gender) I think it is quite obvious he is Mafia.

HoS: Radish
This could very well change into a Vote for you, Radish, as I go on reading. Currently on page 230.

1) No, he's just pointing out the obvious - notice that Mantle is really just repeating the same points over and over for his argument (I have nothing against that btw, I'm just pointing out how Mantle is just getting everyone to see something obvious)

2) My hints were so vague that there was no way that a Mafia team could have gone "aha! He's definitely a jailkeeper, let's kill him"

3) I didn't retract anything- don't forget, I'm not allowed to directly quote. I just made it more clear what it "said"

4) I claimed at a time when EVERYONE was claiming

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~