By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Baalzamon said:
Will somebody please hammer Radish already for gods sake?

insomniac said he wanted to post today and I would rather let him post before ending the day. However I will only give him so much time before I hammer. Lets say 4 hours.

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
Wonktonodi said:

ARI scan no content in this post.

either take out the second to and be correct or add an extra o and be wrong. All the same you really are useless.

You are hilarious.

Thanks for proving my point.

and you continue to prove mine. 2 days plus since you had a post with content

Wonktonodi said:
NintendoPie said:
Wonktonodi said:

either take out the second to and be correct or add an extra o and be wrong. All the same you really are useless.

You are hilarious.

Whatever, Wonk. It's quite obvious you just don't like me.

I guess I can consider these last few posts you've had with me to have no content, too?

Baalzamon said:

One good reason why I'm a good (let alone the best) lynch candidate for today?

I see your inability to accept that I'm town as a form of jealousy - I actually think that you know that I'm town, but you can't bear to see me - the voice of reason - survive any longer in this round. You don't care whether the town wins or loses, you just want your own private mission to be complete; you want to show me that nobody is safe in a round of Mafia- that anything can happen. You see other town members as being in competition with you, and being one of the last remaining townies is your ultimate dream. It's also about power: what better way to show your superiority than to relentlessly pursue another player, no matter how sensible the opposition's arguments are.

Can I ask that you swallow your pride just for today? Let's try and lynch a Mafia member today, and then we can have this debate tomorrow.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

On a different topic: has anyone actually been paying attention to this conversation between Wonk and NinPie? It's ridiculous - you don't have to just accept that NinPie doesn't care AT ALL for this round of mafia; you realise that you can lynch him if you like?

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
Wonktonodi said:
NintendoPie said:
Wonktonodi said:

You are hilarious.

Whatever, Wonk. It's quite obvious you just don't like me.

I guess I can consider these last few posts you've had with me to have no content, too?

I don't like your lack of interest in the game your lack of reading the thread and posting anything of content only helps scum.

You can consider all you want, that doesn't make you any less useless than you have been.

Read the thread. Share opinions. PLAY THE GAME!

Wonktonodi said:
mantlepiecek said:

1. Linkz reasoning was that Radish is mafia because he hinted he was jailkeeper during day 2.

2. But, the first person to find out a post that hinted that (which I believe was a sub-conscious hint from radish) was me. Only that post pretty much confirms him to be jailkeeper.

3. But Linkz attacked him before I came into the scene.

4. Hence the HoS, since Linkz says that radish hinted being a jailkeeper and should have been killed during the night, when I clearly said it was extremely difficult for anyone, to find that out. Radish has thrown random comments throughout the game, that could have been misinterpreted in many ways. And yet this post, only when seen through retrospective glances proves him to be a jailkeeper.

5. And that post to ninpie is further proof, he is acting all mighty right there. That's overconfidence of power, he is easily one of the stronger townies we have.

Also at that point he was considering ninpie to be a useless cop because Noctis wasn't revealed as Kefka yet. So we were not sure exactly how the characters aligned with townies/mafias.

Lets not forget ninpie's behavior that time. Radish was throwing his weight around Ninpie for that reason.

That's how I saw it btw.

1. where did he say this was his reason? I think youare missing most of his points. It's one thing to ignore points because you agree it's another to act like they weren't here.

2. just because you are the first to quote it doesn't make you the first to see it.

3. In fact by your own reasoning if links had goen for the hinting as a reason it would probably mean he has seen it.

4. the mafia have more players who are in the know. They can see much more than any given ignorant townie knows. Hinting a strong power role is not a smart way to play as a townie.

5. once again why would he want to let the scum team know this?

Are you forgetting the context?

At that stage we were all mindlessly roleclaiming. Me, prof himself, outlaw, danne, trucks, a lot of people had roleclaimed. At that stage it would have been crazy for radish to think the opp way.

Listen, the first point, I know his reason. I didn't write everything because it would be too long. Linkz thought radish should have been killed becuase he was strong, and he hinted jailkeeper.

BUT, he didn't. We are assuming the mafia is very strong by considering they have extremely good future reading people in their team or something.

Throughout the second day, the only thing townies know about mafia was :

He had a power role

He blocked/bussed prof

He said it himself, so he was either jailkeeper/roleblocker (who blocked thinking prof was mafia)/bus driver. There might have been other possibilities, but I don't know, that's what I gathered.

So at best, a very clever mafia would have known that radish is a jailkeeper. Then what? Prof was a roleblocker himself, and had an absorbing technique as well.

The thing is, radish never hinted him having infinite uses on day 1, so why the hell will they go behind him?

Also on your second and third point : You are right. But, the way they were discussing it, it was pretty obvious to me they hadn't noticed it yet. What radish hinted was "prof, I know what happened to you not being able to absorb trucks technique". This is what they were talking about, and they only considered it as jailkeeper because radish said it. We had to ask for it, remember?

I hope you get what I am trying to say.

mantlepiecek said:

The thing is, radish never hinted him having infinite uses on day 1, so why the hell will they go behind him?

EBWOP

The thing is, radish never hinted him having infinite uses on day 2, so why the hell will they go behind him?

Wonktonodi said:

I don't like your lack of interest in the game your lack of reading the thread and posting anything of content only helps scum.

You can consider all you want, that doesn't make you any less useless than you have been.

Read the thread. Share opinions. PLAY THE GAME!

How do you think I have lack of interest in this game? I told you that I DO have interest in it. I have no interest in re-reading, however! It is very boring and can get quite confusing because I wasn't there when it all happened. I told you this before, I guess you weren't really reading that post?

Also, my "lack of any content in my posts" doesn't help or deter Scum. It doesn't have anything to do with them.

@Radish, stop trying to take the focus off you. 

radishhead said:
Baalzamon said:

One good reason why I'm a good (let alone the best) lynch candidate for today?

I see your inability to accept that I'm town as a form of jealousy - I actually think that you know that I'm town, but you can't bear to see me - the voice of reason - survive any longer in this round. You don't care whether the town wins or loses, you just want your own private mission to be complete; you want to show me that nobody is safe in a round of Mafia- that anything can happen. You see other town members as being in competition with you, and being one of the last remaining townies is your ultimate dream. It's also about power: what better way to show your superiority than to relentlessly pursue another player, no matter how sensible the opposition's arguments are.

Can I ask that you swallow your pride just for today? Let's try and lynch a Mafia member today, and then we can have this debate tomorrow.

I am absolutely baffled (and don't believe for a second) that you honestly don't know why I am pushing for your lynch.

I will say, it has absolutely nothing to do with power or lasting to a certain point in the game.  Far from it.  I'm not the average selfish american dickhead like that, contrary to your apparent belief.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.