By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
radishhead said:
If you think about it, I haven't actually done anything suspious or mafia-like so far in this game. I don't know why I have any votes, let alone on L1. Let's go through what "scummy" things I've done:

1) Don't have limitations on my role
A1) How am I supposed to help that? When someone asked me to claim, I did exactly that- with no room for misinterpretation
2) I had an explanation as to why Princess Zelda was a jailkeeper in my PM
A2) Again, just telling the truth
3) I'm not sure- anything else?

The mafia must be laughing their heads off right now- I'm going to assume that the mafia members have already voted me, since they're in a great position to quickly finish me off here without too many negative consequences on themselves.
If you do lynch me today, I understand that Baalz will look EXTREMELY suspicious due to his tunnel-vision. Can I ask that you don't immediately lynch him, since I think that his behaviour is more suited to a clueless town-aligned player than a mafia (why would a mafia risk everyone targeting him the next day for the sake of one player, even if he is the most important role in the round?) - I believe that those who are mafia are the ones that voted me very quietly towards the middle of the pack, and without much explanation for doing so besides "Yeah, what he said!"- I haven't looked back to see who would fit that description, but I have no need to, since that'll be your job tomorrow should I die. We'll learn a lot of information from this lynch (assuming that it happens), so a town victory is not out of our reach.

I really like this acting townie...well...um... act but Baalz has been double scanned, of course you get a townie feel from him! No need to warn us not to lynch him once you supposedly flip Town.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
radishhead said:
If you think about it, I haven't actually done anything suspious or mafia-like so far in this game. I don't know why I have any votes, let alone on L1. Let's go through what "scummy" things I've done:

1) Don't have limitations on my role
A1) How am I supposed to help that? When someone asked me to claim, I did exactly that- with no room for misinterpretation
2) I had an explanation as to why Princess Zelda was a jailkeeper in my PM
A2) Again, just telling the truth
3) I'm not sure- anything else?

The mafia must be laughing their heads off right now- I'm going to assume that the mafia members have already voted me, since they're in a great position to quickly finish me off here without too many negative consequences on themselves.
If you do lynch me today, I understand that Baalz will look EXTREMELY suspicious due to his tunnel-vision. Can I ask that you don't immediately lynch him, since I think that his behaviour is more suited to a clueless town-aligned player than a mafia (why would a mafia risk everyone targeting him the next day for the sake of one player, even if he is the most important role in the round?) - I believe that those who are mafia are the ones that voted me very quietly towards the middle of the pack, and without much explanation for doing so besides "Yeah, what he said!"- I haven't looked back to see who would fit that description, but I have no need to, since that'll be your job tomorrow should I die. We'll learn a lot of information from this lynch (assuming that it happens), so a town victory is not out of our reach.

I really like this acting townie...well...um... act but Baalz has been double scanned, of course you get a townie feel from him! No need to warn us not to lynch him once you supposedly flip Town.

Oh yeah, don't lynch Trucks straight away either- same reasons as what I said for Baalz.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

NintendoPie said:
Wonktonodi said:

so why are you even playing?

Lol. You know there is a difference between being in the game and reading it over, right? I enjoy being in the game but hate going over stuff that I missed.

So you like the attention you get for playing poorly. You don't like doing what you would need to do to play well.

You are right there is a difference between being in the game and reading it over. One of them you are just there the other you are actually playing the game.

morenoingrato said:
Sorry, I've been traveling and really busy lately, and was in no condition in reading it all. I'll catch up soon. For the record, I don't think Radish is Mafia, I was actually expecting a NintendoPie lynch, since the way he said things looked as if he was covering a mistake.

I'm very, very tired right now, and have heavy exams tomorrow, so I can't do much now, sorry.

thatnks for the heads up. too bad you still are probably lurking scum.

Wonktonodi said:
NintendoPie said:
Wonktonodi said:

Lol. You know there is a difference between being in the game and reading it over, right? I enjoy being in the game but hate going over stuff that I missed.

So you like the attention you get for playing poorly. You don't like doing what you would need to do to play well.

You are right there is a difference between being in the game and reading it over. One of them you are just there the other you are actually playing the game.

You really like to look to deep into things, don't you?

Around the Network
Wonktonodi said:
mantlepiecek said:

I don't understand this post. Radish didn't claim until day 3, but he gave hints all along the way.

My viewpoint is that radish knew he was a jailkeeper. He has given hints to prof, when it was NOT needed. In fact, the way he put it, the only way you could probably know it is if you knew he was a jailkeeper.

It's not both ways. I didn't pick up on the hint until day 3, btw. He just said, "Or it could be a jailkeeper saving your life" (something like that). That doesn't say anything to the mafia, at all.

Anyways, imo, the town is going for a mislynch right now.

Also regarding your previous posts : I am not disregarding Linkz points. He is right in some ways, so I only reply to points that I think should be addressed.

I think the mafia attacked prof with the strongman because they wanted him out desperately. They may not have known that radish is a jailkeeper. How many people found that out anyway? They thought of him as a lesser threat in comparison to prof's experience as well as ability.

This is what I wanted to say.

sorry replace claimed with hinted.

What I mean of you having it both ways it's you can't HoS links for saying radish was hinting by useing the reasoning radish never hinted and in the same breath say you believe radish is town because of the hints he left.

You can't have prof being strongmaned for a reason being both his limited role claim vs radishes hints after all radish did say things like this http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4578653

Let me ask you this why would radish give all those hints and claims when they were not needed? Why would he want to make himself a bigger target when he claims to have such and important role? There is no reason for a townie radish jailkeeper to be hinting like that. Radish shouldn't want to give scum any extra reasons to target him.

I think he did it because he wasn't afraid of being night killed and is mafia

Linkz reasoning was that Radish is mafia because he hinted he was jailkeeper during day 2.

But, the first person to find out a post that hinted that (which I believe was a sub-conscious hint from radish) was me. Only that post pretty much confirms him to be jailkeeper.

But Linkz attacked him before I came into the scene.

Hence the HoS, since Linkz says that radish hinted being a jailkeeper and should have been killed during the night, when I clearly said it was extremely difficult for anyone, to find that out. Radish has thrown random comments throughout the game, that could have been misinterpreted in many ways. And yet this post, only when seen through retrospective glances proves him to be a jailkeeper.

And that post to ninpie is further proof, he is acting all mighty right there. That's overconfidence of power, he is easily one of the stronger townies we have.

Also at that point he was considering ninpie to be a useless cop because Noctis wasn't revealed as Kefka yet. So we were not sure exactly how the characters aligned with townies/mafias.

Lets not forget ninpie's behavior that time. Radish was throwing his weight around Ninpie for that reason.

That's how I saw it btw.

Will somebody please hammer Radish already for gods sake?

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

mantlepiecek said:

1. Linkz reasoning was that Radish is mafia because he hinted he was jailkeeper during day 2.

2. But, the first person to find out a post that hinted that (which I believe was a sub-conscious hint from radish) was me. Only that post pretty much confirms him to be jailkeeper.

3. But Linkz attacked him before I came into the scene.

4. Hence the HoS, since Linkz says that radish hinted being a jailkeeper and should have been killed during the night, when I clearly said it was extremely difficult for anyone, to find that out. Radish has thrown random comments throughout the game, that could have been misinterpreted in many ways. And yet this post, only when seen through retrospective glances proves him to be a jailkeeper.

5. And that post to ninpie is further proof, he is acting all mighty right there. That's overconfidence of power, he is easily one of the stronger townies we have.

Also at that point he was considering ninpie to be a useless cop because Noctis wasn't revealed as Kefka yet. So we were not sure exactly how the characters aligned with townies/mafias.

Lets not forget ninpie's behavior that time. Radish was throwing his weight around Ninpie for that reason.

That's how I saw it btw.

1. where did he say this was his reason? I think youare missing most of his points. It's one thing to ignore points because you agree it's another to act like they weren't here.

2. just because you are the first to quote it doesn't make you the first to see it.

3. In fact by your own reasoning if links had goen for the hinting as a reason it would probably mean he has seen it.

4. the mafia have more players who are in the know. They can see much more than any given ignorant townie knows. Hinting a strong power role is not a smart way to play as a townie.

5. once again why would he want to let the scum team know this?

NintendoPie said:
Wonktonodi said:
NintendoPie said:
Wonktonodi said:

You really like to look to deep into things, don't you?

ARI scan no content in this post.

either take out the second to and be correct or add an extra o and be wrong. All the same you really are useless.

Wonktonodi said:

ARI scan no content in this post.

either take out the second to and be correct or add an extra o and be wrong. All the same you really are useless.

You are hilarious.

Thanks for proving my point.