By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Oh and mantle, I asked you how much experience you have with Mafia. I would like that answered.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
Oh and mantle, I asked you how much experience you have with Mafia. I would like that answered.

This is my first game.

Final-Fan said:
I'm starting to think it's very possible that radish is a MAFIA jailkeeper, balancing his unlimited roleblock ability with the fact that he also protects them from SKs. Protect fellow mafia or block town powers? An interesting dilemma, if I'm right.

Vote radishhead.

It's possible, you and I would know best that JK can be a mafia role too. Either way, we take out mafia's blocker and our scanners have a better chance of having results tomorrow.

radishhead said:
Come on, NinPie just admitted that he doesn't feel like reading the thread anymore- isn't it worth lynching a flavour cop that isn't interested in the game than risking lynching (because I appreciate that you guys don't know that I'm town) an unlimited use jailkeeper?

Vote: NinPie

@Baalz, you realise that if you get me lynched then you're going to be the target tomorrow? You too Linkz and Trucks - just because you know that I'm telling the truth about my role, and you realise that it'd be a huge advantage to you if I were to die, you don't all have to go into moronic tunnel mode just to make sure that your plan is complete. Imagine that I'm lynched right now, within the next 50 posts or so, and I am flipped to be exactly what I said I was. Maybe then you'd wish that one of you had played a more subtle approach regarding my lynch train than what you've currently displayed. Because what Mafia comes down to is perception of others, and following my lynch there will be a LOT more information to go on, not from Cop roles, but from the way that you've essentially revealed your intentions today. Now you can't say that you were just "following the crowd" on this one; you 3 made up the entire crowd; making it seem like there was a case, when there wasn't. I must admit though, the coordination of this attack is very good - I suppose that the Mafia can talk during the daytime in this round.

@Prof: It seems that Rainbow Dash has been misinterpreting my playstyle as much as all of you guys

Absolutely not! You want to lynch a flavor cop so you can block Trucks eh?

Now hold on while I laugh to death at the thought of a mafia me being afraid of a town you.

Okay, that was good. Now you're accusing the twice-scanned Baalz of being scum? Which means NinPie and Trucks would probably have to be mafia as well, which means we don't have any Cop at all? And well I guess I just explained how the finger pointing at Trucks seems foolish too.

Daytalk theory again!? We've been over this:

hatmoza said:

II- Factions, such as Mafia, Siblings, Masons, etc, can only talk during night phases in their designated quick topic. The quick topic is a safe and private thread so far as the URL for the quick topic is not shared outside private messages.

nen-suer said:

I really dont know why people sign up to mafia games when they have no intention of actualy playing.

Also i really like Moreno to be mod killed at this point becouse he is beyond lurking.

I wouldn't mind this either so I can see if my D1 suspicion was on point.

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:
Linkzmax said:

This is my first game.

You seem to know a lot about what mafia would do for a first-timer.

Linkzmax said:
mantlepiecek said:
Linkzmax said:

This is my first game.

Thanks.

nen-suer said:
Stefl1504 said:

Plz stay with me tonight coze i have a feeling i wont be here tomorow.

How I hate it when people do this! This is the third day in a row I get a fucking protection recommendation!! T.T

mantlepiecek said:
Linkzmax said:
mantlepiecek said:
Linkzmax said:

This is my first game.

Thanks.

You obviously don't get what he was just saying.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Does nobody else find it interesting that Hatmoza has stated we can't quote our PM's, yet Radish did just that, and he has yet to be punished.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.