By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Wonktonodi said:

glad you will commit to stop making them then :)

and if not well it's on you :P

now then would you kindly share your thoughts on the day?

I've only skimmed it, remember? I can't really give you that much.

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
Wonktonodi said:

and in the 4 plus hours since then?

NintendoPie said:
Wonktonodi said:

you have posted 29 times in other threads in the 4 plus hours since you said you skimmed the thread.

Unvote

Vote: NintendoPie

stop stalling read the thread and post your thoughts.

mantlepiecek said:
Linkzmax said:

1) We don't know if there's any other investigators unclaimed

2) Hwat?

Your missing my point. If radish really is an unlimited town jailkeeper, then if he was lynched day 1 or killed at night early, the town would suffer quite a bit having only weak protection left.

How much experience do you have as mafia? Setting up a roleclaim is essential for them in a power heavy game. radish's hints Day 2 wouldn't force him to claim JK, but reactions would allow him to go with it if it seems safe. On the other hand, mafia are like vultures for such hint. Any scum worth their salt would have picked up on the hints and eliminated radish last night. radish may lack strong scumhunting and an ability to push a lynch, but jailkeeper is not a role mafia will just leave around.

As was pointed out, Stefl essentially has one use. A succesful save means his death.

Where did I ever say prof wasn't blocked? I'm only saying there's a lack of proof that prof was saved from a night kill. There's no watcher claiming multiple visiters on prof or a tracker following a shady individual to prof the same night.

Except that....prof got killed instead. prof also was a roleblocker, and he got killed. I don't remember but I don't think radish hinted he had unlimited usages on day 2, otherwise possibly they might have taken him out as well.

They used a strongman on prof for a reason linkz.

I realy have tried to undersand this post. What is the except in regards to?

and here you say that if radish had said unlimited he would be take out and that the stonman was used on prof for a reason.

mantlepiecek said:
Linkzmax said:
As well? If you think they had two shots then he certainly would have been killed too, if he's town of course.

You're kind of proving my point you know. prof was strongmanned for claiming a 1-time RB/Pilfer while radish hinted being a jailkeeper and is still alive.

HoS : Linkz

Radish never hinted being a jailkeeper. Other than the post I posted which was very subtle. He only hinted being a blocker. 

And between radish and prof, mafia are more likely to move towards prof because of his experience.

and here you bring up other reasons to take out prof wich would counter you point about radish claiming.It's like you are trying to argue for the sake of arguing and disregarding your own viewpoints just so you can disagree.

Around the Network
radishhead said:
Wonktonodi said:
radishhead said:

Well what was I supposed to do? Claim that I had limitations and then get lynched later because I reveal that I've been jailkeeping during every night phase? I can't help the role that I've been given.

claiming limits would seem more your style since you would want to be less of a target for a nightkill. but maybe you aren't that worried about a nightkill

My style is always telling the absolute truth whether it means death for me or not

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

I'm starting to think it's very possible that radish is a MAFIA jailkeeper, balancing his unlimited roleblock ability with the fact that he also protects them from SKs. Protect fellow mafia or block town powers? An interesting dilemma, if I'm right.

Vote radishhead.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Wonktonodi said:

you have posted 29 times in other threads in the 4 plus hours since you said you skimmed the thread.

Unvote

LOL! You really figured that out? 

I don't want to read it, it takes up too much time and gets boring.

NintendoPie said:
Wonktonodi said:

Unvote

LOL! You really figured that out? 

I don't want to read it, it takes up too much time and gets boring.

so why are you even playing?

hatmoza said:

That was pretty cool...

Final-Fan said:

...but this post is full of even more win!

Anyways, I am all caught up reading and tend to agree about Radish. He states he has "flavor" within his PM when no one else claimed as such. Also, he changed what that supposed flavor was the second time he posted it. I first assumed he was just summarizing it, but he put quotes around it both times. Normally this wouldn't be enough to warrant a vote, but he also claims his role is unlimited in uses. This is definitely not the norm in this game, as my role is limited to two uses. Also, others have said their roles are limited as well. To top it all off he has lied about never lying and acted serious when he said it (wrote it).

Vote: Radish

Also...

HoS: NintendoPie

Go read through the thread and tell us what you think. Please?!

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089