By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Linkzmax said:

1) We don't know if there's any other investigators unclaimed

2) Hwat?

Your missing my point. If radish really is an unlimited town jailkeeper, then if he was lynched day 1 or killed at night early, the town would suffer quite a bit having only weak protection left.

How much experience do you have as mafia? Setting up a roleclaim is essential for them in a power heavy game. radish's hints Day 2 wouldn't force him to claim JK, but reactions would allow him to go with it if it seems safe. On the other hand, mafia are like vultures for such hint. Any scum worth their salt would have picked up on the hints and eliminated radish last night. radish may lack strong scumhunting and an ability to push a lynch, but jailkeeper is not a role mafia will just leave around.

As was pointed out, Stefl essentially has one use. A succesful save means his death.

Where did I ever say prof wasn't blocked? I'm only saying there's a lack of proof that prof was saved from a night kill. There's no watcher claiming multiple visiters on prof or a tracker following a shady individual to prof the same night.

Except that....prof got killed instead. prof also was a roleblocker, and he got killed. I don't remember but I don't think radish hinted he had unlimited usages on day 2, otherwise possibly they might have taken him out as well.

They used a strongman on prof for a reason linkz.

Around the Network

As well? If you think they had two shots then he certainly would have been killed too, if he's town of course.

You're kind of proving my point you know. prof was strongmanned for claiming a 1-time RB/Pilfer while radish hinted being a jailkeeper and is still alive.

Linkzmax said:
As well? If you think they had two shots then he certainly would have been killed too, if he's town of course.

You're kind of proving my point you know. prof was strongmanned for claiming a 1-time RB/Pilfer while radish hinted being a jailkeeper and is still alive.

HoS : Linkz

Radish never hinted being a jailkeeper. Other than the post I posted which was very subtle. He only hinted being a blocker. 

And between radish and prof, mafia are more likely to move towards prof because of his experience.

Could we get some votals, I'm interested in who is dumb enough not to have voted for Radish yet, so I can put them on my suspect list for tomorrow.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Oh, and

FoS Mantle

Your defense is going to look pretty bad when he flips.

Around the Network

EBWOP

Oh, and

FoS Mantle

Your defense [of Radish] is going to look pretty bad when he flips.

Baalzamon said:
EBWOP

Oh, and

FoS Mantle

Your defense [of Radish] is going to look pretty bad when he flips.

Well, here's the thing. If radish flips, I just hope my defense will look bad. Because if I was right and he gets lynched then we lose a jailkeeper.

Well, I was planning on posting tonight, but I can't seem to focus long enough to actually analyze the last few pages that I missed. I'll post my thoughts tomorrow.

NintendoPie said:
Wonktonodi said:
Do your own reading ninpie

Post content or I will continue to bring it up spam posts are anoying

You are very helpful. Also, I did my reading, that's why I know something. (Radish being the target.)

Your comments on them are annoying, too. It's a two-way street.

glad you will commit to stop making them then :)

and if not well it's on you :P

now then would you kindly share your thoughts on the day?

mantlepiecek said:
Linkzmax said:

HoS : Linkz

Radish never hinted being a jailkeeper. Other than the post I posted which was very subtle. He only hinted being a blocker. 

And between radish and prof, mafia are more likely to move towards prof because of his experience.

you can't have it both ways. Someone can't both never say something and say something. All it takes is sublte hints in mafia and then the information is out there. Hinting at part of a role is still hinting at a role. Also why did you ignore all of linkz other points?