By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Wonktonodi said:
mantlepiecek said:
Do people know that Radish has left a comment hinting his role to prof, wayy back when he didn't reveal his role/ability? I am not sure when you say softclaiming.

Here's the post : http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4574308

This is what makes me certain of radish being a town.

I have on more than once occasion seen scum hint at roles before claiming. Sometimes to test the waters and see if it is safe to claim that role.

Bingo. And saying prof is alive means nothing, because if radish is mafia they could simply choose not to kill prof.

Around the Network

other people who haven't posted in a while.
Insomniac but he's not been on for about 2 days hasn't posted much elsewhere
Smeags on 3 hours ago posted somewhere 10 hours ago and here over a day ago.
ninpie who posts all the time elsewhere but not here in over a day and nothing of content for even longer.

Wow... I've not been in here for a really long time...

NintendoPie said:

ok that's a little creepy although still nothing of content.

what are your thoughts on things that have happened since you last posted?

mantlepiecek said:
Also, radish has been throwing hints about his character all along. "My character is female, I am not the main character, but I have an important role in the game".

No need to do that when it wasn't even confirmed [at that time that] Noctis was kefka, now is there? We weren't sure of how the characters aligned with the roles, and the only reason we would be lynching radish right now would be because he got a flavor, which I am ready to believe and 2) because he has no limits, which is also possible because lets not forget the mafia has limitless night kills as well. There was bound to be someone in town with no limits, and jailkeeper while protecting town also blocks their abilities, in effect a limit itself.

I've been over both of these points.

Mafia usually have a better grasp of the flavor split right off the bat, because they know what they have in common. I'd have to look back, but the only character hint I recall from day 1 was asking who is a female. After night 1 mafia would likely have come up with fake claims, which is why I thought prof's plan would be fruitless.

And jailkeeper is easily the strongest protection role that has been claimed. You're also ignoring the fact that a jailkeeper can block mafia's kill directly or any of their power. From a balance standpoint it's quite bad to put so much power in one person and have everyone else limited in comparison. You limit stronger roles and allow weaker ones to not carry such a burden.

Around the Network
Wonktonodi said:
NintendoPie said:

ok that's a little creepy although still nothing of content.

what are your thoughts on things that have happened since you last posted?

I really do not know what has happened. All I got from my skim is that the focus is on Radish, again.

Can you help summarize the day?

Be quiet about the content thing, it's annoying.

Linkzmax said:

Mafia usually have a better grasp of the flavor split right off the bat, because they know what they have in common. I'd have to look back, but the only character hint I recall from day 1 was asking who is a female. After night 1 mafia would likely have come up with fake claims, which is why I thought prof's plan would be fruitless.

And jailkeeper is easily the strongest protection role that has been claimed. You're also ignoring the fact that a jailkeeper can block mafia's kill directly or any of their power. From a balance standpoint it's quite bad to put so much power in one person and have everyone else limited in comparison. You limit stronger roles and allow weaker ones to not carry such a burden.

1) We have nerfed cops, it's comparatively difficult for us to find mafia easily.

2) When the jailkeeper blocks mafia, he is ensured un-nightkillability.

Which is why I don't think it unbalances the game at all. Look what it did on night 1, prof definitely missed his target, HE DID, and radish came forward and gave an explanation which wasn't required from mafia. Why should we assume radish just said that to look town, when there's no need of it, especially since all of this suspicion is risen because of role claiming in the first place.

Even stefl has unlimited uses btw.

Also FoS because you think nobody blocked prof on day 1. Somebody definitely did. Radish was the first to claim it.

Do your own reading ninpie

Post content or I will continue to bring it up spam posts are anoying

Wonktonodi said:
Do your own reading ninpie

Post content or I will continue to bring it up spam posts are anoying

You are very helpful. Also, I did my reading, that's why I know something. (Radish being the target.)

Your comments on them are annoying, too. It's a two-way street.

mantlepiecek said:
Linkzmax said:

1) We have nerfed cops, it's comparatively difficult for us to find mafia easily.

2) When the jailkeeper blocks mafia, he is ensured un-nightkillability.

Which is why I don't think it unbalances the game at all. Look what it did on night 1, prof definitely missed his target, HE DID, and radish came forward and gave an explanation which wasn't required from mafia. Why should we assume radish just said that to look town, when there's no need of it, especially since all of this suspicion is risen because of role claiming in the first place.

Even stefl has unlimited uses btw.

Also FoS because you think nobody blocked prof on day 1. Somebody definitely did. Radish was the first to claim it.

1) We don't know if there's any other investigators unclaimed

2) Hwat?

Your missing my point. If radish really is an unlimited town jailkeeper, then if he was lynched day 1 or killed at night early, the town would suffer quite a bit having only weak protection left.

How much experience do you have as mafia? Setting up a roleclaim is essential for them in a power heavy game. radish's hints Day 2 wouldn't force him to claim JK, but reactions would allow him to go with it if it seems safe. On the other hand, mafia are like vultures for such hint. Any scum worth their salt would have picked up on the hints and eliminated radish last night. radish may lack strong scumhunting and an ability to push a lynch, but jailkeeper is not a role mafia will just leave around.

As was pointed out, Stefl essentially has one use. A succesful save means his death.

Where did I ever say prof wasn't blocked? I'm only saying there's a lack of proof that prof was saved from a night kill. There's no watcher claiming multiple visiters on prof or a tracker following a shady individual to prof the same night.