By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
radishhead said:
Linkzmax said:

And look how radish has gone from:

radishhead sad:

+ Btw, the explanation for her having the jailkeeper role is that she's "tired of always being the one kidnapped, so now she'll hold others at night" or something.

to:

radishhead said:
Actually, I exaggurated a bit when I said flavour - it just says "Princess Zelda is tired of being the captured one"

Now that he's been questioned on having an explanation for his role when nobody else is saying they have one, he's backpeddling. But it's even more incriminitating now, because he's admitting that he made up the " 'so now she'll hold others at night' or something" part up. It's classic scum radish saying something to appear more towny. Plus, I find it hard to believe both are paraphrases, but that's a minor point.

Well in the PM, when it says about being "tired of always being...kidnapped" it says afterward [paraquoting] "she'll also stop them from using their night actions", so you can see how I could get that original summary of my PM without checking it before I wrote the message (which I didn't) - I was just giving you all an idea of what it said without expecting it to be analysed so deeply

2.  Everything we talk about in your PM are sacred so don't post it in this thread.

So Hatmoza, are you going to punish him for this like he should be punished?

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network

Oh, also.

Vote: Radish

We can get lying scum such as yourself out of this game today.

radishhead said:
Wonktonodi said:
radishhead said:
Linkzmax said:
You're right. That's why I voted you for claiming infinite use when every other power claimed has been otherwise.

Well what was I supposed to do? Claim that I had limitations and then get lynched later because I reveal that I've been jailkeeping during every night phase? I can't help the role that I've been given.

claiming limits would seem more your style since you would want to be less of a target for a nightkill. but maybe you aren't that worried about a nightkill

My style is always telling the absolute truth whether it means death for me or not

LOL

Vote: Radish

I am tired of you lying about how you always play or that you never lie.

You better come up with something new pretty damned quick Radish, because you aren't a jailkeeper.

mantlepiecek said:

Moreno hasn't posted in like 2 days. Just thought I would put that out.

and he has posted elsewhere a few times...

FoS Moreno

Around the Network

Do people know that Radish has left a comment hinting his role to prof, wayy back when he didn't reveal his role/ability? I am not sure when you say softclaiming.

Here's the post : http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4574308

This is what makes me certain of radish being a town.

Sorry, how does that prove he's a jailkeeper or that he's town?

mantlepiecek said:
Do people know that Radish has left a comment hinting his role to prof, wayy back when he didn't reveal his role/ability? I am not sure when you say softclaiming.

Here's the post : http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4574308

This is what makes me certain of radish being a town.

I have on more than once occasion seen scum hint at roles before claiming. Sometimes to test the waters and see if it is safe to claim that role.

Linkzmax said:
Sorry, how does that prove he's a jailkeeper or that he's town?

I guess I should have posted context.

prof : "Hmmm, I also DID insinuate that I was a cop yesterday. I will laugh if I got blocked instead of trucks."

radish : "It might have been a jailkeeper who was concerned that you' be a kill-target."

This is radish's way of hinting to prof that he is a jailkeeper. That's the way I see it. Like how outlaw, rol both did it.

It may not necessarily prove that he is town, but I am sure that he is a jailkeeper, and possibly limitless.

Also, radish has been throwing hints about his character all along. "My character is female, I am not the main character, but I have an important role in the game".

No need to do that when it wasn't even confirmed [at that time that] Noctis was kefka, now is there? We weren't sure of how the characters aligned with the roles, and the only reason we would be lynching radish right now would be because he got a flavor, which I am ready to believe and 2) because he has no limits, which is also possible because lets not forget the mafia has limitless night kills as well. There was bound to be someone in town with no limits, and jailkeeper while protecting town also blocks their abilities, in effect a limit itself.