By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Linkzmax said:

And look how radish has gone from:

radishhead sad:

+ Btw, the explanation for her having the jailkeeper role is that she's "tired of always being the one kidnapped, so now she'll hold others at night" or something.

to:

radishhead said:
Actually, I exaggurated a bit when I said flavour - it just says "Princess Zelda is tired of being the captured one"

Now that he's been questioned on having an explanation for his role when nobody else is saying they have one, he's backpeddling. But it's even more incriminitating now, because he's admitting that he made up the " 'so now she'll hold others at night' or something" part up. It's classic scum radish saying something to appear more towny. Plus, I find it hard to believe both are paraphrases, but that's a minor point.

Well in the PM, when it says about being "tired of always being...kidnapped" it says afterward [paraquoting] "she'll also stop them from using their night actions", so you can see how I could get that original summary of my PM without checking it before I wrote the message (which I didn't) - I was just giving you all an idea of what it said without expecting it to be analysed so deeply

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

All it comes down to really is that I'm an infinite use town jailkeeper, and you'd be morons to lynch me without more to doubt my claim than "hurr he had a line of flavour with his PM"

FoS: Trucks

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

You're right. That's why I voted you for claiming infinite use when every other power claimed has been otherwise.

Linkzmax said:
You're right. That's why I voted you for claiming infinite use when every other power claimed has been otherwise.

Well what was I supposed to do? Claim that I had limitations and then get lynched later because I reveal that I've been jailkeeping during every night phase? I can't help the role that I've been given.

Watch me on YouTube!

nen-suer said:
Wonktonodi said:
but a nerfed cop with only 2 scans I think a SK could pull off(or at least try) Even knowing he's not an SK ToS clearing baal after ninpie said he was yuna just shows that there would be ways for an SK to fake it although it would be an easier claim to fake as mafia. 

You know why i suspect you wonk ? your a smart guy and yet you seem to forget the fact that the real cop would have killed any chance of Trucks claim

being belived on day 2. The closest thing to another cop we have in this round so far is this is Pie's role.

As for Trucks investaion night 1 it was obvious he was gonna check on Baalz (go back and read day 1), i was more suprised that Pie checked him too.

I have seen cops let other claimed cops slide before and more than once, so don't think my opinions come out of no where.

Around the Network
Baalzamon said:
Wonktonodi said:
Baalzamon said:

None of these really stand out any more than others, I just know for a fact that they are not all what they say.

now do you know it or do you just really think it? if you have some info do please share it.

If I'm not 100% certain of this, then I might as well quit mafia.

ok not the answer I was hoping for, but thanks for sharing your  conviction

Final-Fan said:
nen, now you're just tunneling.

About radish, though: why would he claim PM flavor if he didn't get it? Do you guys think hatmoza would give the mafia PM flavor while not giving it to any town? His claim of getting flavor casts a lot of doubt on him, but we need to make sure that the suspicions are fully thought out.

As for me, I have something that could technically be considered flavor, but it's more like hatmoza told a joke while giving me my role details.

I think he claimed to have flavor because after his initial nameclaim/roleclaim people had questions about how Zelda and JailKeeper were matched together so in an effort to look town he invented this flavor to explain his claim.

Signature goes here!

radishhead said:
Linkzmax said:

Well what was I supposed to do? Claim that I had limitations and then get lynched later because I reveal that I've been jailkeeping during every night phase? I can't help the role that I've been given.

claiming limits would seem more your style since you would want to be less of a target for a nightkill. but maybe you aren't that worried about a nightkill

nen-suer said:
mantlepiecek said:
If wonk is a mafia, Norman Jayden is one of the best false name claims ever. He is an FBI agent in Heavy Rain, that would be damn impressive.

That could be Rol's name

you do recall Rol is a she don't you? :P

great choice of janitor though

Wonktonodi said:
radishhead said:
Linkzmax said:

claiming limits would seem more your style since you would want to be less of a target for a nightkill. but maybe you aren't that worried about a nightkill

My style is always telling the absolute truth whether it means death for me or not

Watch me on YouTube!