By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Stefl1504 said:
mantlepiecek said:
Stefl1504 said:

Even so, rereading us 4 wouldn't hurt anybody...

I will keep an eye on you then.

FoS : Stefl                      

lol, why did I know that something like this would happen^^

Lol, what did I even read when I made my first quote... okay, now the FoS is put in a totally different light ^^

Around the Network
radishhead said:
Linkzmax said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Sorry, I did totally miss your point but in case I'm off the track again, I'll state what I think you meant:

You think radishhead is lying because he said hatmoza provided him with an explanation for his power while Danne, presumably you and me didn't.

Not just us, but bingo.

I refuse to believe that you guys didn't get a line of flavour in your PM to go along with your role

And I refuse to believe you did get one.

Vote: radishhead

Signature goes here!

nen, now you're just tunneling.

About radish, though: why would he claim PM flavor if he didn't get it? Do you guys think hatmoza would give the mafia PM flavor while not giving it to any town? His claim of getting flavor casts a lot of doubt on him, but we need to make sure that the suspicions are fully thought out.

As for me, I have something that could technically be considered flavor, but it's more like hatmoza told a joke while giving me my role details.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Actually, I exaggurated a bit when I said flavour - it just says "Princess Zelda is tired of being the captured one"

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
Actually, I exaggurated a bit when I said flavour - it just says "Princess Zelda is tired of being the captured one"

If you were to vote for someone right now, who would it be?

Also other suspects please.

Moreno hasn't posted in like 2 days. Just thought I would put that out.

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
Linkzmax said:

nen-suer said:

Why i think radish is town is because he unnecessary hinted his role to prof.

I mean why would Radish put him self is a situation like this when we wasn't even suspected at the time? 

Also him saying he targeted a player that didn't role claim at the time seem more believable than wonks targets imo.

Plus there is theory that makes more sense of Radish ability lacking limitaions.

I for one thought radish was hinting Tracker, and it made sense then to stay mum about it. There's really no reason to hide roleblocking prof to clear up the mystery though.

Why not? He couldn't just slip back into his former self after showing so much promise in the second half of day one.

Why is it an either or? Both could be scum.

Your theory only shows how much you underrate a Town Jailkeeper. While it can backfire on town, it is especially dangerous to scum because it can either save a kill or block one, not to mention blocking important scum actions. Given the limits on everyone else I find it very hard to believe such a strong role would be without limits.

Actually i think very highly of the JK role specially in this round coze i have the impression that we may not have normal Doc at all.

we have few nerfed ones and Rad is the closest thing to a doc in this game and stefl need to protect him tonight imo.

So explain why the most important protective role isn't limited while all of the investigative ones claimed so far are?

nen-suer said:
Linkzmax said:

Trucks claimed cop D1 and yet he's still alive now, and we haven't hit a single mafia... Yeah you could've chosen to protect him,(and obviously I wouldn't want you to respond to that if you are indeed a GA) but your statement about Wonk lacks thought.

Who knows if SKs scan guilty or innocent, but why aren't you mentioning NinPie?

But Pie just get names not guilty scan! so even if he scans you can its not condiming evidance unless you lied about your name claim.

You're going to tell me if NinPie claimed Noctis was "Kefka" we wouldn't all think Noc was scum? Yeah we don't know if mafia are also antagonists, but I'm willing to bet that's the case since the male/female or main/secondary splits don't hold weight. If that's the case then NinPie is an even stronger "Cop" than TOS.

nen-suer said:
Linkzmax said:
I'm going to laugh if FF is Roy Mustang again.

FMA is a NOT a VG originally tho....i'm sure about this one ;)

So... are there not FMA video games?

nen-suer said:
Also i think its clear that if wonk is mafia then FF & Linkz are his buddys

Linkz just started acting like Linkz again, but only after Wonk was on the hot seat, plus he voted radish and i cant
believe he actually believe Wonk over radish who hinted his role claim earlier and claimed now and didn't make a mess yet.

FF first weighting the idea of lynching wonk or Radish and with him leaning toward lynching Rad.
And when i first role claimed to wonk, he asked about my role (you were online FF) but didn't jump in the discussion and provide his input until it ended and Linkz posted and like him sided with wonk.

Yes, let's ignore the fact that I voted radish before Wonk's claim and that I already responded about radish's softclaim earlier and how he had no reason not to actually clear things up back then.

Oh and clearly I have sided with Wonk:

Linkzmax said:

nen-suer said:

Also him saying he targeted a player that didn't role claim at the time seem more believable than wonks targets imo.

Why is it an either or? Both could be scum.

Just face it nen, if you keep trying to misrepresent me I'm going to keep making it straight. Your only option is to silence me.

NintendoPie said:
Linkzmax said:
I'm going to laugh if FF is Roy Mustang again.

What is Roy Mustang?

Only one of the biggest baddasses is anime history.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Final-Fan said:
nen, now you're just tunneling.

About radish, though: why would he claim PM flavor if he didn't get it? Do you guys think hatmoza would give the mafia PM flavor while not giving it to any town? His claim of getting flavor casts a lot of doubt on him, but we need to make sure that the suspicions are fully thought out.

As for me, I have something that could technically be considered flavor, but it's more like hatmoza told a joke while giving me my role details.

Think about it in reverse. Do you think hatmoza would give town PM flavor while not giving it to any mafia? I would guess radish is mafia roleblocker, and due the the stigma that role carries, radish thought it'd be better to fakeclaim Jailkeeper. Zelda may or may not be his actual character, but his hinting at it early on means nothing. I've read the scumboards when radish has been scum, and he thinks up plans early so choosing a "safe" fakeclaim is not beyond him. 

And look how radish has gone from:

radishhead said:

+ Btw, the explanation for her having the jailkeeper role is that she's "tired of always being the one kidnapped, so now she'll hold others at night" or something.

to:

radishhead said:

Now that he's been questioned on having an explanation for his role when nobody else is saying they have one, he's backpeddling. But it's even more incriminitating now, because he's admitting that he made up the " 'so now she'll hold others at night' or something" part up. It's classic scum radish saying something to appear more towny. Plus, I find it hard to believe both are paraphrases, but that's a minor point.

Oh and it's interesting that radish only softclaimed with the prof/Trucks confusion instead of claiming outright when now that his claim is being questioned he says this:

radishhead said:
If there is a roleblocker who targeted me last night, please come forward so that we can solve this mess

Need I also point out the fact that if radish truly was a Town Jailkeeper, he'd certainly know there's not going to be a Town Roleblocker claim.