By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
radishhead said:

I refuse to believe that you guys didn't get a line of flavour in your PM to go along with your role

There was no flavour with my role.

--------------

Also for clarification (just to make sure my thinking is right):

Radish claimed Jailkeeper

Nen claimed Guardian Angel

Stefl claimed Bodyguard

Danne claimed Bulletproof

We believe Rol had some sort of protective role?

Ok, well I'm going to go ahead and call absolute fucking bullshit to this.  That is 4 protective roles and a bulletproof.  Out of 21 people, lets just assume 5 are mafia and 1 is an SK (although with Wonk's role it appears plausible there is another SK).  This means out of 16 remaining townies, we have 4 protective roles and a bulletproof?  Bull fucking shit.

FoS Radish

FoS Nen

FoS Stefl

FoS Danne

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network
Baalzamon said:
radishhead said:

I refuse to believe that you guys didn't get a line of flavour in your PM to go along with your role

--------------

Stefl claimed Bodyguard

Ok, well I'm going to go ahead and call absolute fucking bullshit to this.  That is 4 protective roles and a bulletproof.  Out of 21 people, lets just assume 5 are mafia and 1 is an SK (although with Wonk's role it appears plausible there is another SK).  This means out of 16 remaining townies, we have 4 protective roles and a bulletproof?  Bull fucking shit.

FoS Radish

FoS Nen

FoS Stefl

FoS Danne

It's very much possible. Almost all of them are restricted. Limited use and such. Except for Radish.

Baalzamon said:

Wait. Why are you so mad about this? Shouldn't you be happy that there is a better chance that people are protected? Maybe that is what you are so mad about?

HoS: Baalz

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:
Baalzamon said:

Wait. Why are you so mad about this? Shouldn't you be happy that there is a better chance that people are protected? Maybe that is what you are so mad about?

HoS: Baalz

Not sure how this was ever interpreted as me being mad about it.  It is interpreted as me saying I don't believe it for a second.

mantlepiecek said:
Baalzamon said:
radishhead said:

--------------

Stefl claimed Bodyguard

FoS Radish

FoS Nen

FoS Stefl

FoS Danne

It's very much possible. Almost all of them are restricted. Limited use and such. Except for Radish.

I strongly urge for everybody in this game to start looking at these 4 people for the next suspect, because at least one of them is lying.

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:

Mario : (?) - (?)

I also said my role has limitations. If you look back I said I want to use it a second time before claiming. I used it night one, but can't use it two nights in a row. I plan to role claim right away on day four.

Wonktonodi said:

Did everyone get amnesia and forget how day one ended?  Anyway see my responce to nen.

No, I remember it quite well. Your reasoning seems to be pretty sound. I would have gone after different people, but I guess everyone has different people they find suspicious. Still, I'm keeping my eyes on you.

NintendoPie said:

I only cooperated because Trucks wasn't annoying/rude about it.

Fair enough. Also, because your signature is hilarious.

Unvote: NintendoPie

Final-Fan said:
But ... isn't Guardian Angel synonymous with Doctor?

I thought they were doctors that get told if the person they protected would have been killed otherwise or not. For example, they protect someone and the mod tells them that person would have been killed if they hadn't protected them. I've never heard of a doctor that can only protect one person, but I don't see why Nen would lie about that.

radishhead said:

I did not.

Baalzamon said:

Not sure how this was ever interpreted as me being mad about it.  It is interpreted as me saying I don't believe it for a second.

I guess the swearing threw me off.

Nintendo still doomed?

Baalzamon said:

I strongly urge for everybody in this game to start looking at these 4 people for the next suspect, because at least one of them is lying.

I already stated that Samus is a bounty hunter. She works primarily alone, while sometimes working for the Federation.  It would make sense for her to be 3rd party because bounty hunters don't align themselves with anyone. Look at Jango Fett/ Boba Fett from star wars, June from Avatar the last airbender, Lockdown from Transformers Animated, and so on. Bounty hunters will work with others if they are paid, but otherwise they work alone. Maybe Danne's win condition is to be one of the last two surviving? It sure would be a lot easier if he was bulletproof to make it a bit more fair.  No one seems to agree with me though.

Nintendo still doomed?

Baalzamon said:
radishhead said:

--------------

Stefl claimed Bodyguard

FoS Radish

FoS Nen

FoS Stefl

FoS Danne

who do you believe the least? considering the mafia seem to have had a strongman, and there are 2 claimed role blockers out there it is possible that there are this many with the various limits that they have. Although radish does stand out a bit with his flavor and lack of limits.

and as for the SK's we lynched one but there was still outlaws death.

Wonktonodi said:
Baalzamon said:
radishhead said:

--------------

Stefl claimed Bodyguard

FoS Radish

FoS Nen

FoS Stefl

FoS Danne

who do you believe the least? considering the mafia seem to have had a strongman, and there are 2 claimed role blockers out there it is possible that there are this many with the various limits that they have. Although radish does stand out a bit with his flavor and lack of limits.

and as for the SK's we lynched one but there was still outlaws death.

None of these really stand out any more than others, I just know for a fact that they are not all what they say.

Baalzamon said:

None of these really stand out any more than others, I just know for a fact that they are not all what they say.

now do you know it or do you just really think it? if you have some info do please share it.