By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Linkzmax said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Linkzmax said:
DanneSandin said:
@Linkz no, I got no explanaition from Hat as to why samus is a BF - he only States my ability and win condition. Nothing else.

I thought as much, but maybe the roles and names that don't quite go hand in hand had some flavor. Hence my question.

Anyone else get an explanation for their role?

I think the fact she walks around with a big suit armor is enough to justify making her Bullet Proof.

You're missing the point. Do you have an explanation as to why Duke Nukem is a Cop?

Sorry, I did totally miss your point but in case I'm off the track again, I'll state what I think you meant:

You think radishhead is lying because he said hatmoza provided him with an explanation for his power while Danne, presumably you and me didn't.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:

Wonk brings up a good point that many, including yourself were supsicious of Trucks D1 even after the claim. However he's still a horrible scan because cop is near-impossible for an SK to fake.

Stefl on the other hand isn't a terrible scan because Bodyguard is easy to fake, nor is it likely to be targeted for death by mafia.

but a nerfed cop with only 2 scans I think a SK could pull off(or at least try) Even knowing he's not an SK ToS clearing baal after ninpie said he was yuna just shows that there would be ways for an SK to fake it although it would be an easier claim to fake as mafia. 

TruckOSaurus said:
Linkzmax said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Linkzmax said:
DanneSandin said:
@Linkz no, I got no explanaition from Hat as to why samus is a BF - he only States my ability and win condition. Nothing else.

I thought as much, but maybe the roles and names that don't quite go hand in hand had some flavor. Hence my question.

I think the fact she walks around with a big suit armor is enough to justify making her Bullet Proof.

You're missing the point. Do you have an explanation as to why Duke Nukem is a Cop?

Sorry, I did totally miss your point but in case I'm off the track again, I'll state what I think you meant:

You think radishhead is lying because he said hatmoza provided him with an explanation for his power while Danne, presumably you and me didn't.

Not just us, but bingo.

Wonktonodi said:
Linkzmax said:

Wonk brings up a good point that many, including yourself were supsicious of Trucks D1 even after the claim. However he's still a horrible scan because cop is near-impossible for an SK to fake.

Stefl on the other hand isn't a terrible scan because Bodyguard is easy to fake, nor is it likely to be targeted for death by mafia.

but a nerfed cop with only 2 scans I think a SK could pull off(or at least try) Even knowing he's not an SK ToS clearing baal after ninpie said he was yuna just shows that there would be ways for an SK to fake it although it would be an easier claim to fake as mafia. 

Yes, that's fair point. But what I'm getting at is that claimed cops simply don't live until endgame.(Guardian Angels notwithstanding)

Linkzmax said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Linkzmax said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Linkzmax said:
DanneSandin said:

Not just us, but bingo.

I refuse to believe that you guys didn't get a line of flavour in your PM to go along with your role

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

Mine's pretty self-explanatory. Maybe if it went to a newb instead there could be one, or if there's less of a tie between them. Hence why I've been asking.

Linkzmax said:
I'm going to laugh if FF is Roy Mustang again.

What is Roy Mustang?

He was a SK that burned his victims in our Full Metal Alchemy-themed(not sure if the original anime or Brotherhood) round.

RolStoppable said:
Lynchee L7 L6 L5 L4 L3 L2 L1 Bye!
Ninpie Moreno Mario

Radish Linkz Stefl            
Wonk Nen              
Smeags Mantlepie              

Baalz votes Ninpie > unvotes

Mantlepie votes Ninpie > unvotes and votes Smeags

Radish votes Ninpie > unvotes

Moreno votes Ninpie

Linkz votes Radish

Trucks votes Ninpie > unvotes

Mario votes Ninpie

Stefl votes Radish

Nen votes Wonk

Finally! Thank you to the people who unvoted me.

@ Linkz: I would have laughed too.

@ nen: I thought you made some good points, but Wonk's comeback justifying why he didn't think he had simply ensured his own death makes a lot of sense. Enough, even, to make him a mafia suspect

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!