By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Wonktonodi said:

why do I feel like you are just trolling us?

I'm not. Don't look into as you are. You would be only wrong.

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
Wonktonodi said:
NintendoPie said:

Trust me

Trust is something you have to earn not something you can ask for or demand. You're lack of being a team player this game has only hurt any chance you have of getting my trust

It's also a saying.

and how does that change anything I just said to you?

Stefl1504 said:
Also I would like to lynch Radish, first off, wonk did get a result last night and secondly princess zelda... is someone I wouldn't expect in the game...

Also I will reveal my targets for the nights:

Night 1: Prof
Night 2: Wonk

and I don't like coincidences... and I would've targeted prof if it wasn't for his, you better target me tonight and all his buddying up... also I hoped that mafia would think I go yomi 2 on prof (in this case target him) because I said soon before twilight that I don't trust his roleclaim... or that a protective role thinks I go yomi 1/3...

Vote: Radishhead

funny how you don't like coincidences and yet targeted the same person as radish 2 nights in a row.  Plus you are keeping up the legend of me being very hard to kill alive :)

DanneSandin said:
People I think Mario is wrong about: Danne

Well, it is possible I could be wrong about him. However, even after he claimed I still get a scum vibe from him. While his character wouldn't indicate scum, his role could be on either side. Maybe he made up the character name? I admit, it would be very risky to claim such a well known character but you never know. Plus, until we actually find out what kind of characters the mafia has (not 3rd party) we can't be too sure. Like I said before, Samus is a bounty hunter.

Wonktonodi said:

I investigated someone. Unfortunatly my investigations can never fully clear someone so my info isn't that helpful.

What do you mean by that?

insomniac17 said:

I voted for Rainbow Yoshi, but unvoted once we thought Gnizmo would be taking over. I don't believe that I have voted for anyone else, nor have I used a FoS/HoS.

I realize you may be playing extra cautious to avoid lynching the wrong person, but how are we ever going to win without lynching people?

NintendoPie said:

You are right, I could pull that off. I wouldn't though as I am a Townie. Again, your votes don't worry me, your voting off a Townie. It'll be your fault.

Shouldn't it be the opposite? If you really were town you would care more about what everyone else thinks, no? It seems like you really don't care if you are lynched or not and I'm not sure how to react to that.

NintendoPie said:
I am Professor Oak.

Finally! Now, explain why you couldn't have said that from the start when you first name claimed. (Instead of posting pictures)

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Also, if you haven't done so already, I would like everyone to make a list of people they are suspicious of.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
supermario128 said:

NintendoPie said:
I am Professor Oak.

Finally! Now, explain why you couldn't have said that from the start when you first name claimed. (Instead of posting pictures)

I've said it before... -.-

supermario128 said:
DanneSandin said:
People I think Mario is wrong about: Danne

Well, it is possible I could be wrong about him. However, even after he claimed I still get a scum vibe from him. While his character wouldn't indicate scum, his role could be on either side. Maybe he made up the character name? I admit, it would be very risky to claim such a well known character but you never know. Plus, until we actually find out what kind of characters the mafia has (not 3rd party) we can't be too sure. Like I said before, Samus is a bounty hunter.

him/he/his -> you/you/your

But you bring up a good point. Danne, is there an explanation as to why Samus is BP?

supermario128 said:

Wonktonodi said:

I investigated someone. Unfortunatly my investigations can never fully clear someone so my info isn't that helpful.

That I can't clear the people I investigate as town even when I don't get a guilty result I am an FBI agent I can only find if someone is an SK or not. I might have hammered a SK but I haven't investigated one.

So who's not an SK?

Wonktonodi said:
supermario128 said:

Wonktonodi said:

That I can't clear the people I investigate as town even when I don't get a guilty result I am an FBI agent I can only find if someone is an SK or not. I might have hammered a SK but I haven't investigated one.

Think about moreno.