By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
NintendoPie said:
Here you go people:

I am Professor Oak.

Happy, ToS? You still haven't answered my question about your odd Capitalization though.

I was posting from my phone and the autocorrect always capitalizes You for some reason.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
DanneSandin said:
It's soooooo Nice to finally here those words! Or rather, read them :p

I just find it funny that you guys think me putting a Pic up rather than words is odd. I didn't even know what that lie detector thing was before!

How did you not know after last round with the big stink about Basil and his riddle?

Linkzmax said:
NintendoPie said:
DanneSandin said:

I just find it funny that you guys think me putting a Pic up rather than words is odd. I didn't even know what that lie detector thing was before!

How did you not know after last round with the big stink about Basil and his riddle?

I don't even remember a Bazil Riddle! XD

TruckOSaurus said:
NintendoPie said:
Here you go people:

I am Professor Oak.

Happy, ToS? You still haven't answered my question about your odd Capitalization though.

I was posting from my phone and the autocorrect always capitalizes You for some reason.

Haha.. I thought you were just stressing them to make it extra clear.

TruckOSaurus said:
NintendoPie said:
Here you go people:

I am Professor Oak.

But it never auto-capitilizes 'I'....?

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:

Trust me

Trust is something you have to earn not something you can ask for or demand. You're lack of being a team player this game has only hurt any chance you have of getting my trust

NintendoPie said:
Linkzmax said:
NintendoPie said:
DanneSandin said:

I don't even remember a Bazil Riddle! XD

why do I feel like you are just trolling us?

NintendoPie said:
Wonktonodi said:

smeags few posts with much content

ToS, ninpie and baal. although with the three of them I see it almost as all or nothing. With the way the three have put suspicious around, the fact two claimed to have investigated baal and the nature of there claims. Although there is no need to lynch any of them today.

moreno, from his day one preformance to his lack of much scum hunting.

FF although I am often suspicious of him since I have seen him win a scum a few to many times. Although his unvote of noctis seems especially showy.

Trust me, Baalz and I are not in some type of alliance. I really don't like him. All I know about him is what I investigated about him that other night.

Do I even bother to say that you have just done it yet again?

Regardless, your stubborn attitude has finally subsided (at least some).

Unvote: NintendoPie

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Wonktonodi said:
NintendoPie said:

Trust me

Trust is something you have to earn not something you can ask for or demand. You're lack of being a team player this game has only hurt any chance you have of getting my trust

It's also a saying.

Baalzamon said:

Do I even bother to say that you have just done it yet again?

Regardless, your stubborn attitude has finally subsided (at least some).

Unvote: NintendoPie

Are you saying that I'm doing that one thing that I did 1st Day?

Well, I'm not trying to. -.- I was just saying that because we have no actual alliance. (I meant something as "Twins/Siblings" or whatever.)