By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Smeags said:
Didn't realize NintyPie had so many votes already...

Of course I do!

Anyway, I'm surprised you hadn't yet. I find you scummy. I would think you would try to vote a Townie off, too.

Around the Network

I'd say it's pretty obvious that NinPie isn't a team player; just look how calmly he takes the votes on him, saying 'it'll be your fault for killing a townie' shrugging it off. This is not how you're helping your team to win! It's just sad and frustrating to see.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Wonktonodi said:

smeags few posts with much content

ToS, ninpie and baal. although with the three of them I see it almost as all or nothing. With the way the three have put suspicious around, the fact two claimed to have investigated baal and the nature of there claims. Although there is no need to lynch any of them today.

moreno, from his day one preformance to his lack of much scum hunting.

FF although I am often suspicious of him since I have seen him win a scum a few to many times. Although his unvote of noctis seems especially showy.

Trust me, Baalz and I are not in some type of alliance. I really don't like him. All I know about him is what I investigated about him that other night.

DanneSandin said:
I'd say it's pretty obvious that NinPie isn't a team player; just look how calmly he takes the votes on him, saying 'it'll be your fault for killing a townie' shrugging it off. This is not how you're helping your team to win! It's just sad and frustrating to see.

The problem is that townies are supposed to help other townies in removing suspicion, so even if he is a townie there is no way to say for sure. His act is painting him exactly opposite.

DanneSandin said:

Eh, I'm not taking them seriously anymore. You guys seem to think I haven't done anything (which I have) and/or that I am Scum (Which I'm not.)

So, Town will be hurting themselves if they vote me off.

Around the Network

Here you go people:

I am Professor Oak.

Happy, ToS? You still haven't answered my question about your odd Capitalization though.

@Mantle yeah, as it is now I have a hard time reading NinPie - thought he was town before, but now I'm not that certain... But he is a problem.

It's soooooo Nice to finally here those words! Or rather, read them :p

DanneSandin said:
It's soooooo Nice to finally here those words! Or rather, read them :p

I just find it funny that you guys think me putting a Pic up rather than words is odd. I didn't even know what that lie detector thing was before!

We know very well what you have done for the town - leading Us in on the name thing, and that's very appreciated, but you have to see why ppl think you're scum: you wouldn't answer who you were (with words) and have become very difficult to work with... You Do see that right?