By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
insomniac17 said:
Wonktonodi said:
insomniac17 said:

For the record, you did indeed vote before Final-Fan unvoted. There are also a few posts between Stefl's vote and Wonk's vote, though I don't know how much time had passed.

So you decided to lynch him because he had been gone for two days by that point, and you didn't know when he would return. You felt that there was no point in sitting around doing nothing and waiting for him to come back. 

But why not ask hatmoza to send Noctis a message giving him, say, a day to get in the thread and post? That would give the town to discuss potential alternatives, and give a reasonable amount of time for Noctis to return and defend himself. If, by that point, he was still gone, the town could have gone ahead with the lynch. What made you decide against waiting for his defense?

When we have a timeline for someone to come back and post, discussion in these games tends to die out and I really dislike that. 

FF's unvote quotes me so I really don't know what he was expecting. I miss the old timestamps so you could see the amount of time between votes and then between that and the attempt to unvote.

Would you have wanted to wait a day for his return? Maybe wait for a modkill or a replacement?

I tend to prefer to give players a chance to defend themselves before they are lynched. As it was, the lynching moved surprisingly fast, and I missed the entire thing. I don't think that waiting a bit longer would have been bad, though the lynch did turn out well for the town.

What most surprised me about the speed of the lynch was that a time extension had been voted on and granted, yet the town went and ended the day close to what the deadline would have been anyway.

I voted time extention because I thought that there was still a bit more discussion to be done- but honestly, we were really tired by the end of that day (well, I was - I'm assuming most other people were too), so I think any lynch train would take off really quickly in that situation.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
insomniac17 said:

I tend to prefer to give players a chance to defend themselves before they are lynched. As it was, the lynching moved surprisingly fast, and I missed the entire thing. I don't think that waiting a bit longer would have been bad, though the lynch did turn out well for the town.

What most surprised me about the speed of the lynch was that a time extension had been voted on and granted, yet the town went and ended the day close to what the deadline would have been anyway.

yeah where were you?

also have you voted anyone this game?

Wonktonodi said:

yeah where were you?

I wasn't online while the voting was going on. I've had a relatively busy few weeks since my finals ended with cleaning and getting ready to move to a new apartment, as well as work.

I voted for Rainbow Yoshi, but unvoted once we thought Gnizmo would be taking over. I don't believe that I have voted for anyone else, nor have I used a FoS/HoS.

insomniac17 said:
Wonktonodi said:

yeah where were you?

I wasn't online while the voting was going on. I've had a relatively busy few weeks since my finals ended with cleaning and getting ready to move to a new apartment, as well as work.

I voted for Rainbow Yoshi, but unvoted once we thought Gnizmo would be taking over. I don't believe that I have voted for anyone else, nor have I used a FoS/HoS.

Yeah you missed the whole time limit no time limit and lynch

Wonktonodi said:

I want to know your prime suspects, and reasons, if possible.

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:
Wonktonodi said:

smeags few posts with much content

ToS, ninpie and baal. although with the three of them I see it almost as all or nothing. With the way the three have put suspicious around, the fact two claimed to have investigated baal and the nature of there claims. Although there is no need to lynch any of them today.

moreno, from his day one preformance to his lack of much scum hunting.

FF although I am often suspicious of him since I have seen him win a scum a few to many times. Although his unvote of noctis seems especially showy.

Wonktonodi said:
mantlepiecek said:
Wonktonodi said:

ToS, ninpie and baal. although with the three of them I see it almost as all or nothing. With the way the three have put suspicious around, the fact two claimed to have investigated baal and the nature of there claims. Although there is no need to lynch any of them today.

FF although I am often suspicious of him since I have seen him win a scum a few to many times. Although his unvote of noctis seems especially showy.

What about radishhead, nen and linkz? What do you think about them?

mantlepiecek said:
Wonktonodi said:
mantlepiecek said:
Wonktonodi said:

What about radishhead, nen and linkz? What do you think about them?

I will only comment od 2 of them for now.

nen seems to be more active than in the last two games where he was scum so I have more of a town feel on him,

linkz seems a little off from what I am used to of his protown acting self even when scum. Although after his win as scum he's been trying to change it up so I am not so sure of him. I will be watchimg him closesly though.

supermario128 said:

Now, back to NintendoPie. Not only is he making everything more complicated then it has to be, he is also failing to answer simple questions people have about him and his role. Rol's question threw him off on Day 1 and I assumed it was an honest mistake, but maybe he really didn't feel comfortable answering it. Then on day two he deliberately stays away from stating who his character is when asked to do so. Instead he reverts to posting pictures multiple times. He is stubborn and likes the attention, I get that, but because of this he isn't really helping us out. He is making us more frustrated and distracting us from other things. Some of you might not think NintendoPie could pull of role claiming "cop" when he is mafia aligned, but I think he is sly enough to do so.

Vote: NintendoPie

Hehehe. 

You are right, I could pull that off. I wouldn't though as I am a Townie. Again, your votes don't worry me, your voting off a Townie. It'll be your fault.

TruckOSaurus said:
Unvote: NintendoPie

I agree with Danne that we should ignore NP, at least for today. The way I see it if he's telling the truth he's an investigating role we don't need to protect tonight since scum will want to keep him around because he's got good potential for a mislynch down the line.

Also, if he remains uncooperative we can still lynch him down the line.

So NintendoPie please start helping us out, tell us about your suspicions or things you might have noticed that could help us find scum, make yourself useful!!!

I want to point out that I'm pretty sure I was the first to point out that there may be a trail for characters/names. Just like last game. Looks like that is coming true.