By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
radishhead said:
mantlepiecek said:
radishhead said:
TruckOSaurus said:
radishhead said:
Wonktonodi said:
radishhead said:
If I think I know the answer to this Prof/Trucks roleblocking issue, but revealing it wouldn't particularly help the town in any way, except that Prof will know what happened on Night 1 - if it worth mentioning?

so do you have any new info from last night? that is worth telling the town?  or do you plan on staying vague and only claiming importance?

No, I think it's about time I explained myself though- since otherwise I'll just attract suspicion. I knew the answer to why Prof couldn't target Trucks on Night 1, because I blocked his action on night 1

Might as well tell us your name now.

I'm Princess Zelda

I gotta ask this. Are you a jailkeeper, or a normal blocker? It's possible you might have saved prof's life night 1.

I am a jailkeeper. I really regret saying that, since it boosts my chance of being a nightkill target pretty greatly (maybe you wanted to know why your kill attempt on prof failed? :P) I'm kidding of course- but I am a jailkeeper, yes.

Just for the sake of information, I jailkept Wonk yesterday (because I thought that he might kill tonight, not because I thought he was a target, which is why I protected Prof)

I don't buy it...

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
Stefl1504 said:

Where've you been?

Also same question I just asked Wonk.

Well... I have basically not, meaning, as soon as I successfully target someone, I die... so... yeah... but I am not x-shot for that matter.

Stefl1504 said:
Linkzmax said:
Stefl1504 said:

Where've you been?

Also same question I just asked Wonk.

Well... I have basically not, meaning, as soon as I successfully target someone, I die... so... yeah... but I am not x-shot for that matter.

Can you tell us who your targets were ? Who did you try to protect?

Also I would like to lynch Radish, first off, wonk did get a result last night and secondly princess zelda... is someone I wouldn't expect in the game...

Also I will reveal my targets for the nights:

Night 1: Prof
Night 2: Wonk

and I don't like coincidences... and I would've targeted prof if it wasn't for his, you better target me tonight and all his buddying up... also I hoped that mafia would think I go yomi 2 on prof (in this case target him) because I said soon before twilight that I don't trust his roleclaim... or that a protective role thinks I go yomi 1/3...

Vote: Radishhead

You need to bold the vote, stelf405.

Around the Network

best answer of a ninja-question so far... I can read minds (it was obvious somebody was bound to ask that mantle)

vote: radishhead

Stop ninjaing me!

oh wow. I can't believe I ninja'd you twice in a row.

Oh, and if you want to know why I targeted wonk tonight... no particular reason... I wrote down my townlist and let the die decide... after I redecided to not target trucks...

Well, it's good that you didn't target prof, you would have gone along with him. Probably.